Watkins Glen International is proud to give back to the communities that our staff and fans reside in. We are active in the community with many different projects that are important to The Glen family. Due to the volume of requests received, the Donations Committee will adhere to all the following guidelines when reviewing Donation Request Forms to Watkins Glen International:
- The event and/or organization must take place or do business in Schuyler, Steuben, Chemung, Tioga, Yates and Tompkins counties of New York.
- The original request must be submitted to the WGI office on your organization’s letterhead, along with a completed Donation Request Form, and must be submitted no later than 90 days prior to the event.
- The proceeds must be going to a non-profit organization or charity and have a registered Federal Tax Identification number.
- The event must be attended by at least 100 people.
- Watkins Glen International must receive promotion in any advertising done for the event and copies of the ad should be sent to the WGI office.
- There is a maximum of two tickets donated per request.
- All requests must be submitted on organization letterhead along with the Donation Request Form.
All requests are reviewed by the Donations Committee and we understand the importance of each and every donation request. Please understand that while we strive to help each organization, we cannot honor all of the requests that we receive. We work very hard to review each request individually and are happy to be able to support a variety of regional organizations.
All requests can be mailed to Watkins Glen International at the following address. Requests will NOT be accepted over the phone or by email. If you do have questions, please call (607) 535-2486.
Download the Donations Request Form below, complete the form and include the documents required and mail to the following address:
Watkins Glen International
PO Box 500
No Results Found