Record Crowd Gets A Flavor For Racing
An IRL IndyCar Series Marlboro Team Penske Showcar, The Feeds The Need/Doran Racing's No. 77 Kodak/Amp'd Mobile/ Sirius Feeds Ford Doran Daytona Prototype and the WGI NASCAR stock car was also on display during the pre-game festivities. The
The Syracuse University home game was held at Carrier Dome University's campus and televised on live on CBS. They hosted a record breaking crowd of over 33,600, and the game was considered the largest gathering to ever witness a college basketball game at an on-campus facility.
Fans interested in attending the Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen on June 2 or the Watkins Glen Indy Grand Prix on June 3, can still purchase weekend tickets and SAVE MONEY until April 30th by calling 866-461-RACE, buying online, or by visiting The Shop located at 2 North Franklin Street in downtown Watkins Glen, NY.
- Watkins Glen International's Shop offering specials over Thanksgiving week, Small Business Saturday
- Bully Hill Vineyards renews sponsorship of Watkins Glen International’s 2016 NASCAR K&N Pro Series race
- Watkins Glen International seeks Fan Ambassadors for 2016 season
- NASCAR, Watkins Glen International reach 5-year sanction agreement; 2016 race weekend announced
- WGI announces 20th anniversary Finger Lakes Wine Festival artwork contest