Record Crowd Gets A Flavor For Racing
An IRL IndyCar Series Marlboro Team Penske Showcar, The Feeds The Need/Doran Racing's No. 77 Kodak/Amp'd Mobile/ Sirius Feeds Ford Doran Daytona Prototype and the WGI NASCAR stock car was also on display during the pre-game festivities. The
The Syracuse University home game was held at Carrier Dome University's campus and televised on live on CBS. They hosted a record breaking crowd of over 33,600, and the game was considered the largest gathering to ever witness a college basketball game at an on-campus facility.
Fans interested in attending the Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen on June 2 or the Watkins Glen Indy Grand Prix on June 3, can still purchase weekend tickets and SAVE MONEY until April 30th by calling 866-461-RACE, buying online, or by visiting The Shop located at 2 North Franklin Street in downtown Watkins Glen, NY.
- Watkins Glen International offers four free Daytona 500 viewing parties on Feb. 21
- Watkins Glen International, Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel reach promotional agreement
- Sahlen’s renews title sponsorship of IMSA Six Hour event at Watkins Glen International
- Statement from Watkins Glen International President Michael Printup on the passing of Barney Hall
- NASCAR announces start times, broadcasts for Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 at The Glen