Saturday's Activities Cap Off With New Age Rock Band
The day is highlighted by over 25 Daytona Prototypes taking part in the Rolex Sports Car Series Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen starting at 2:30 pm. Three separate autograph sessions will be held throughout the day beginning at 10:00 AM and concluding at 4:30 pm. From 5:00 - 7:00 fans can sip some NY Finger Lakes' wines during the Wine & Cheese Party from hosted by GCP Discount Liquors and Wine.
Finally, following the checkered flag at 8:30 pm for the Sahlen's Six Hour of The Glen, Ottawa based modern rock band "CIRCUIT" will take the stage to in the Turn 10 Village. The popular band has opened for several well-known acts including Finger Eleven and Vince Neil and their music combines rock, pop, blues, metal and funk for a sound that will make for a fun and entertaining night for every race fans of all genres.
Tickets for the racing action June 2-4th are still available. Don't miss your chance to see the newly crowned Indy 500 champion straight from the 'brickyard to our backyard.' Sunday and Saturday are full with plenty of activities on and off the track. The Sunday schedule includes three races; the Indy Pro Series Corning 100, Zippo Vintage Grand Prix and 2nd Annual Watkins Glen Indy Grand Prix.
For tickets and additional information, please contact the Watkins Glen International ticket office at 866-461-RACE, log on TheGlen.com, buy online at www.racetickets.com or stop by The Shop located at 2 North Franklin Street in downtown Watkins Glen.
- Watkins Glen International's Shop offering specials over Thanksgiving week, Small Business Saturday
- Bully Hill Vineyards renews sponsorship of Watkins Glen International’s 2016 NASCAR K&N Pro Series race
- Watkins Glen International seeks Fan Ambassadors for 2016 season
- NASCAR, Watkins Glen International reach 5-year sanction agreement; 2016 race weekend announced
- WGI announces 20th anniversary Finger Lakes Wine Festival artwork contest