Vintage Returns to The Glen
The Zippo U.S. Vintage Grand Prix Weekend will bring a very exciting 2006 race season to a close at The Soul of American Road Racing, September 8 - 10. The event has been the largest vintage weekend in the country for the last several years and this year should be no different.
This year will feature the 40th Anniversary of Can-Am and Trans-Am and will include legendary driver Derek Bell as the weekend special guest. Aside from the various activities taking place at the track, fans will also have the opportunity to watch the reenactment race on the original 1948 street course through the streets of Watkins Glen on Friday night.
Weekend adult tickets are only $45.00 and children ages 6-12 can get in for $5.00. Sunday admission is only $30.00 for adults and children 5 and under are admitted free. All general admission tickets provide access to the Pit Terrace Grandstand, the garage and paddock and the FrontStretch Grandstand. Tickets are still available and can be obtained by calling the Watkins Glen International ticket office at 866-461-RACE
- Watkins Glen International RACE Foundation opens grant request program
- U.S. Vintage Grand Prix returns to Watkins Glen International September 8-10, 2017
- Finger Lakes Beer Festival kicks off with Friday night dinner, tasting on Oct. 21
- U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Jaguar brings nostalgia, thrills to Watkins Glen International
- World Champion Maine-Endwell Little League baseball team named Grand Marshals for INDYCAR Grand Prix at The Glen