Vintage Returns to The Glen
The Zippo U.S. Vintage Grand Prix Weekend will bring a very exciting 2006 race season to a close at The Soul of American Road Racing, September 8 - 10. The event has been the largest vintage weekend in the country for the last several years and this year should be no different.
This year will feature the 40th Anniversary of Can-Am and Trans-Am and will include legendary driver Derek Bell as the weekend special guest. Aside from the various activities taking place at the track, fans will also have the opportunity to watch the reenactment race on the original 1948 street course through the streets of Watkins Glen on Friday night.
Weekend adult tickets are only $45.00 and children ages 6-12 can get in for $5.00. Sunday admission is only $30.00 for adults and children 5 and under are admitted free. All general admission tickets provide access to the Pit Terrace Grandstand, the garage and paddock and the FrontStretch Grandstand. Tickets are still available and can be obtained by calling the Watkins Glen International ticket office at 866-461-RACE
- Watkins Glen International, Busch Beer team up to bring Daytona 500 to New York state NASCAR fans
- Stage lengths revealed for August 3-6 NASCAR race weekend at Watkins Glen International
- Three burning questions to be answered at The Glen in 2017
- Best Western Plus – Hammondsport to serve as “Official Hotel” of Watkins Glen International’s Opening Weekend
- Camping, tickets on sale for USA’s “Best Wine Festival” at The Glen this summer