2007 Renewals and Tickets
Watkins Glen International is giving its fans the chance to renew their tickets before they go on sale to the general public AND to win a ride in a IndyCar two-seater around the historic 3.4 mile road course. Fans that renew before the November 13 deadline will be automatically entered for their chance to win. Those that renew their tickets will also have the option to pay half now and half later using the 50/50 Payment Plan. To renew online visit http://www.theglen.com/renewals/.
Tickets for the entire 2007 Season will go on sale to the general public on December 2. This includes the Grand American Rolex Sports Car series Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen, June 8-10, the IndyCar Series Watkins Glen Grand Prix, July 6-8, and the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series at The Glen, August 9-12. For more information, please contact the Watkins Glen International ticket office at 866-461-RACE or log on to the official website at www.TheGlen.com.
- Watkins Glen International announces partnership with Cayuga Health System
- Watkins Glen International unveils new Esses Party Deck for 2017 season
- Ticket Galaxy named sponsor of Finger Lakes Beer Festival at Watkins Glen International
- Watkins Glen International, Women for WineSense team up for Wine Festival seminars
- Opening Weekend set to kick off 2017 season at Watkins Glen International