2007 Renewals and Tickets
Watkins Glen International is giving its fans the chance to renew their tickets before they go on sale to the general public AND to win a ride in a IndyCar two-seater around the historic 3.4 mile road course. Fans that renew before the November 13 deadline will be automatically entered for their chance to win. Those that renew their tickets will also have the option to pay half now and half later using the 50/50 Payment Plan. To renew online visit http://www.theglen.com/renewals/.
Tickets for the entire 2007 Season will go on sale to the general public on December 2. This includes the Grand American Rolex Sports Car series Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen, June 8-10, the IndyCar Series Watkins Glen Grand Prix, July 6-8, and the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series at The Glen, August 9-12. For more information, please contact the Watkins Glen International ticket office at 866-461-RACE or log on to the official website at www.TheGlen.com.
- Watkins Glen International to host 11th Annual American Red Cross Blood Drive in honor of the Tragedies of 9-11
- Chemung Canal Trust Company Celebrates Classic Cars
- NASCAR Returns to The Glen for 30th Consecutive Year
- Lesa France Kennedy to be Honored by National Women’s History Museum
- Taylor Brothers Return to The Glen as USGVP Special Guests