2007 Renewals and Tickets
Watkins Glen International is giving its fans the chance to renew their tickets before they go on sale to the general public AND to win a ride in a IndyCar two-seater around the historic 3.4 mile road course. Fans that renew before the November 13 deadline will be automatically entered for their chance to win. Those that renew their tickets will also have the option to pay half now and half later using the 50/50 Payment Plan. To renew online visit http://www.theglen.com/renewals/.
Tickets for the entire 2007 Season will go on sale to the general public on December 2. This includes the Grand American Rolex Sports Car series Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen, June 8-10, the IndyCar Series Watkins Glen Grand Prix, July 6-8, and the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series at The Glen, August 9-12. For more information, please contact the Watkins Glen International ticket office at 866-461-RACE or log on to the official website at www.TheGlen.com.
- Jaguar to sponsor U.S. Vintage Grand Prix at Watkins Glen International
- INDYCAR Grand Prix at The Glen tickets, camping set to go on sale to general public on Wednesday, May 18
- IndyCar to return to Watkins Glen International on Labor Day weekend
- Taster’s Banquet highlights Saturday night at Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese
- Edwards, Logano, Kahne dish on new Watkins Glen International surface