Renew Now and Pay Later
Renew before Nov. 13 for a chance to ride in a REAL IndyCar
Race fans who purchased tickets for The Glen during the 2006 season not only get the opportunity to renew their tickets BEFORE they go on-sale to the general public, but they can also choose to pay half now and half later using the 50/50 Payment Plan. Also - fans that renew before November 13th, will be automatically entered to win a REAL IndyCar ride around the historic road course, just days before the IndyCar Series comes back to The Glen, July 8-10.
Once again fans can SAVE even MORE on the 3-Pak premium race package. Fans can attend two great race weekends for as low as $129, a savings of $56 off the regular price. This package includes FrontStretch Grandstand seating for the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series and NASCAR Busch Series races in August, and the Watkins Glen Grand Prix, on the NEW 2007 date, the weekend following the 4th of July. Race fans can also choose to add to the 3-Pak and upgrade their tickets to include the first event during the 2007 season, the Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen. This year the Daytona Prototypes and the GT Series of the Rolex Sports car Series will take on the twists and turns of the historic 3.4 mile road course as a stand-alone event. For only $25.00 fans can get weekend access if they upgrade their 3-Pak race package to include the June event weekend.
Renewal customers can choose to pay half now and half on February 1st with the new 50/50 Payment Plan. This plan is only available for Visa, Master Card or Discover Card payments. Renewal orders must also be postmarked before the November 13th renewal deadline.
Want to know what it feels like to be a REAL racecar driver? Fans that renew before November 13th may also get the chance to suit-up like a real racecar driver and take a spin around the historic road course prior to the Watkins Glen Grand Prix, July 8-10. Fans must be at least 18 years old to qualify and will be automatically entered to win a ride in an IndyCar Series style two-seater.
4 Easy Ways to Renew:
- Online: Visit http://www.theglen.com/renewals and follow the simple online instructions
- Mail: Send in the 2006 Renewal Form to: Watkins Glen International, PO Box 500T, Watkins Glen, NY 14891
- Fax: Fax in the 2007 Renewal Form to 607-535-2344
- Ticket Office: Bring in your 2007 Renewal Form to the ticket office located at the corner of County Rt. 16 and the old Bronson Hill Road in Watkins Glen. Hours of operation are from 9am to 5pm, Monday - Friday.
Renewal orders are being accepted now and tickets for the entire 2007 season will go on sale to the general public on December 2. For more information, please contact the Watkins Glen International ticket office at 866-461-RACE or log on to the official website at www.theglen.com.
- New York State Legislature recognizes Watkins Glen International in Albany
- WGI repave earns National Asphalt Pavement Association ‘Quality in Construction’ Award
- Race weekend schedule announced for NASCAR at Watkins Glen International, August 3-6
- Watkins Glen International set to hold job fair ahead of 2017 season
- Four companion series to join Verizon IndyCar Series at Watkins Glen International, August 31-September 3