The Corning Museum of Glass Continues Sponsorship
The Corning Museum of Glass, one of the largest attractions in upstate New York, will return as the supporting sponsor of the Finger Lakes Wine Festival until 2009. The three year agreement extends a very successful partnership that began in 2001.
2006 marked the tenth year that the track has hosted this prestigious wine festival. Guests sampled wine from 78 wineries, visited 220 vendors and took advantage of pace car rides around the historic 2.45 mile road course used by the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup series. They also enjoyed watching glassmakers create works of art at the museum's Hot Glass Roadshow. The same Roadshow visited Indianapolis during the weeks leading up to the Indy 500 in 2006.
- Westbrook, Valiante take second straight Watkins Glen victory in rain-soaked Sahlen’s Six Hour
- Liddell, Davis claim overall Continental Tire 150 victory at The Glen
- Watkins Glen International wins USA Today's Readers' Choice 'Best NASCAR Track'
- Taster's Banquet highlights Saturday night at Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- 2015 BMW M4 to pace Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen