Radisson Hotel Corning Continues Partnership
The Radisson Hotel Corning has renewed their partnership with Watkins Glen International and will continue to serve as the "Official Hotel" of the Watkins Glen Grand Prix, July 6-8. The renowned hotel has been the "Official Hotel" of a variety of events, starting with the ARCA/NASCAR Busch Series weekend in 2001. The agreement moved to the Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen Rolex Sports Car Series race weekend (2002-2005) and then transferred to the IndyCar Series weekend when the two events merged in 2006.
This year the Watkins Glen Grand Prix returns to the legendary 3.4-mile road course on its third date in as many years. The Indy Pro Series, Historic Grand Prix and Grand-Am KONI Challenge Series will also take on the historic long-course during the weekend. The Soul of American Road Racing will offer a variety of 4th of July-themed fan activities at the track including a large fireworks display to celebrate Independence Day.
The Radisson is located at 125 Denison Parkway in historic downtown Corning, making it a perfect place to stay to enjoy the Finger Lakes region and other unique area attractions. For more information and to make reservations call (607) 962-5000.
- Watkins Glen International offers four free Daytona 500 viewing parties on Feb. 21
- Watkins Glen International, Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel reach promotional agreement
- Sahlen’s renews title sponsorship of IMSA Six Hour event at Watkins Glen International
- Statement from Watkins Glen International President Michael Printup on the passing of Barney Hall
- NASCAR announces start times, broadcasts for Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 at The Glen