Radisson Hotel Corning Continues Partnership
The Radisson Hotel Corning has renewed their partnership with Watkins Glen International and will continue to serve as the "Official Hotel" of the Watkins Glen Grand Prix, July 6-8. The renowned hotel has been the "Official Hotel" of a variety of events, starting with the ARCA/NASCAR Busch Series weekend in 2001. The agreement moved to the Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen Rolex Sports Car Series race weekend (2002-2005) and then transferred to the IndyCar Series weekend when the two events merged in 2006.
This year the Watkins Glen Grand Prix returns to the legendary 3.4-mile road course on its third date in as many years. The Indy Pro Series, Historic Grand Prix and Grand-Am KONI Challenge Series will also take on the historic long-course during the weekend. The Soul of American Road Racing will offer a variety of 4th of July-themed fan activities at the track including a large fireworks display to celebrate Independence Day.
The Radisson is located at 125 Denison Parkway in historic downtown Corning, making it a perfect place to stay to enjoy the Finger Lakes region and other unique area attractions. For more information and to make reservations call (607) 962-5000.
- Jaguar to sponsor U.S. Vintage Grand Prix at Watkins Glen International
- INDYCAR Grand Prix at The Glen tickets, camping set to go on sale to general public on Wednesday, May 18
- IndyCar to return to Watkins Glen International on Labor Day weekend
- Taster’s Banquet highlights Saturday night at Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese
- Edwards, Logano, Kahne dish on new Watkins Glen International surface