Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen to run on Saturday, June 9th
The green flag will drop on the 26th running of the Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen on Saturday, June 9, 2007. Track officials and the Rolex Sports Car Series will move the main event from Sunday to Saturday to give fans the opportunity to see all of the great racing action earlier in the weekend. Practice and qualifying will still be held on Friday, with the traditional six hour sports car endurance race taking place on Saturday afternoon and into the early evening. Campers and ticket holders will be allowed to enter The Soul of American Road Racing on Friday, June 8 at 6:00 am and can stay until Sunday, June 10th. Additional weekend support series races and a complete weekend schedule of events will be announced at a later date.
- Sahlen’s renews title sponsorship of IMSA Six Hour event at Watkins Glen International
- Statement from Watkins Glen International President Michael Printup on the passing of Barney Hall
- NASCAR announces start times, broadcasts for Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 at The Glen
- Watkins Glen International announces winner of Finger Lakes Wine Festival artwork contest
- Watkins Glen International seeks Fan Ambassadors for 2016 season