Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen to run on Saturday, June 9th
The green flag will drop on the 26th running of the Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen on Saturday, June 9, 2007. Track officials and the Rolex Sports Car Series will move the main event from Sunday to Saturday to give fans the opportunity to see all of the great racing action earlier in the weekend. Practice and qualifying will still be held on Friday, with the traditional six hour sports car endurance race taking place on Saturday afternoon and into the early evening. Campers and ticket holders will be allowed to enter The Soul of American Road Racing on Friday, June 8 at 6:00 am and can stay until Sunday, June 10th. Additional weekend support series races and a complete weekend schedule of events will be announced at a later date.
- Race weekend schedule announced for NASCAR at Watkins Glen International, August 3-6
- Watkins Glen International and Suburban Propane team up to bring convenience to fans at the track
- Daytona 500 coming to New York state NASCAR fans courtesy of Busch Beer and Watkins Glen International
- Stage lengths revealed for August 3-6 NASCAR race weekend at Watkins Glen International
- Three burning questions to be answered at The Glen in 2017