Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen to run on Saturday, June 9th
The green flag will drop on the 26th running of the Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen on Saturday, June 9, 2007. Track officials and the Rolex Sports Car Series will move the main event from Sunday to Saturday to give fans the opportunity to see all of the great racing action earlier in the weekend. Practice and qualifying will still be held on Friday, with the traditional six hour sports car endurance race taking place on Saturday afternoon and into the early evening. Campers and ticket holders will be allowed to enter The Soul of American Road Racing on Friday, June 8 at 6:00 am and can stay until Sunday, June 10th. Additional weekend support series races and a complete weekend schedule of events will be announced at a later date.
- WGI nominated for USA Today's 10Best Readers' Choice 'Favorite NASCAR track'
- WGI President Michael Printup statement on passing of Denise McCluggage
- IMSA teams set for Promoter's Test at Watkins Glen International
- Fan Experience makes Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen a standout event
- Watkins Glen International to host Finger Lakes Beer Festival, October 24