Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen to run on Saturday, June 9th
The green flag will drop on the 26th running of the Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen on Saturday, June 9, 2007. Track officials and the Rolex Sports Car Series will move the main event from Sunday to Saturday to give fans the opportunity to see all of the great racing action earlier in the weekend. Practice and qualifying will still be held on Friday, with the traditional six hour sports car endurance race taking place on Saturday afternoon and into the early evening. Campers and ticket holders will be allowed to enter The Soul of American Road Racing on Friday, June 8 at 6:00 am and can stay until Sunday, June 10th. Additional weekend support series races and a complete weekend schedule of events will be announced at a later date.
- Chris Cornett promoted to Vice President of Facilities and Operations at Watkins Glen International
- INDYCAR, Watkins Glen International announce multi-year extension
- Watkins Glen International announces 2017 dates for Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen, Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Watkins Glen International announces second consecutive reserved grandstand sell-out of Cheez-It™ 355
- Ben-Hur’s Jack Huston to drive pace car for Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen