Tickets On Sale Now!
Gift givers will be able to give their race fan the perfect gift this holiday season when tickets for the entire 2007 schedule at The Soul of American Road Racing go on sale on December 2, 2006. There is no better gift than giving your race fan the chance to see NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series driver Kevin Harvick and IndyCar Series driver Scott Dixon take on all challengers when they attempt to defend their titles at the legendary road course in 2007.
The action packed 2006 season was full of excitement and fans should expect more of the same when they come to The Glen in 2007. Fans can call 866-461-RACE or order online at TheGlen.com for any 2007 event at Watkins Glen International including the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup and Busch Series weekend, Watkins Glen Grand Prix weekend, The Finger Lakes Wine Festival supported by The Corning Museum of Glass or Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen.
- Watkins Glen International, Busch Beer team up to bring Daytona 500 to New York state NASCAR fans
- Stage lengths revealed for August 3-6 NASCAR race weekend at Watkins Glen International
- Three burning questions to be answered at The Glen in 2017
- Best Western Plus – Hammondsport to serve as “Official Hotel” of Watkins Glen International’s Opening Weekend
- Camping, tickets on sale for USA’s “Best Wine Festival” at The Glen this summer