Tickets On Sale Now!
Gift givers will be able to give their race fan the perfect gift this holiday season when tickets for the entire 2007 schedule at The Soul of American Road Racing go on sale on December 2, 2006. There is no better gift than giving your race fan the chance to see NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series driver Kevin Harvick and IndyCar Series driver Scott Dixon take on all challengers when they attempt to defend their titles at the legendary road course in 2007.
The action packed 2006 season was full of excitement and fans should expect more of the same when they come to The Glen in 2007. Fans can call 866-461-RACE or order online at TheGlen.com for any 2007 event at Watkins Glen International including the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup and Busch Series weekend, Watkins Glen Grand Prix weekend, The Finger Lakes Wine Festival supported by The Corning Museum of Glass or Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen.
- Watkins Glen International partners donate Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 tickets to soldiers, families
- Friendly Ford and Friendly Dodge Chrysler, Jeep partner with Watkins Glen International for Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Barbosa and Fittipaldi sail to victory, headlining Action Express 1-2 finish in Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen
- Cassels, Hindman grab thrilling Continental 150 win at Watkins Glen International
- Climate-controlled tents, full slate of entertainment headline 20th anniversary of Finger Lakes Wine Festival