Tickets On Sale Now!
Gift givers will be able to give their race fan the perfect gift this holiday season when tickets for the entire 2007 schedule at The Soul of American Road Racing go on sale on December 2, 2006. There is no better gift than giving your race fan the chance to see NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series driver Kevin Harvick and IndyCar Series driver Scott Dixon take on all challengers when they attempt to defend their titles at the legendary road course in 2007.
The action packed 2006 season was full of excitement and fans should expect more of the same when they come to The Glen in 2007. Fans can call 866-461-RACE or order online at TheGlen.com for any 2007 event at Watkins Glen International including the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup and Busch Series weekend, Watkins Glen Grand Prix weekend, The Finger Lakes Wine Festival supported by The Corning Museum of Glass or Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen.
- New York State Legislature recognizes Watkins Glen International in Albany
- WGI repave earns National Asphalt Pavement Association ‘Quality in Construction’ Award
- Race weekend schedule announced for NASCAR at Watkins Glen International, August 3-6
- Watkins Glen International set to hold job fair ahead of 2017 season
- Four companion series to join Verizon IndyCar Series at Watkins Glen International, August 31-September 3