Tickets On Sale Now!
Gift givers will be able to give their race fan the perfect gift this holiday season when tickets for the entire 2007 schedule at The Soul of American Road Racing go on sale on December 2, 2006. There is no better gift than giving your race fan the chance to see NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series driver Kevin Harvick and IndyCar Series driver Scott Dixon take on all challengers when they attempt to defend their titles at the legendary road course in 2007.
The action packed 2006 season was full of excitement and fans should expect more of the same when they come to The Glen in 2007. Fans can call 866-461-RACE or order online at TheGlen.com for any 2007 event at Watkins Glen International including the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup and Busch Series weekend, Watkins Glen Grand Prix weekend, The Finger Lakes Wine Festival supported by The Corning Museum of Glass or Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen.
- Jaguar to sponsor U.S. Vintage Grand Prix at Watkins Glen International
- INDYCAR Grand Prix at The Glen tickets, camping set to go on sale to general public on Wednesday, May 18
- IndyCar to return to Watkins Glen International on Labor Day weekend
- Taster’s Banquet highlights Saturday night at Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese
- Edwards, Logano, Kahne dish on new Watkins Glen International surface