Tickets On Sale Now!
Gift givers will be able to give their race fan the perfect gift this holiday season when tickets for the entire 2007 schedule at The Soul of American Road Racing go on sale on December 2, 2006. There is no better gift than giving your race fan the chance to see NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series driver Kevin Harvick and IndyCar Series driver Scott Dixon take on all challengers when they attempt to defend their titles at the legendary road course in 2007.
The action packed 2006 season was full of excitement and fans should expect more of the same when they come to The Glen in 2007. Fans can call 866-461-RACE or order online at TheGlen.com for any 2007 event at Watkins Glen International including the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup and Busch Series weekend, Watkins Glen Grand Prix weekend, The Finger Lakes Wine Festival supported by The Corning Museum of Glass or Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen.
- Watkins Glen International selects benefactors for Opening Weekend
- Watkins Glen International offers opportunities to fundraise through volunteering
- New York state's premier wine tasting event set for July return to WGI
- Glenora Wine Cellars U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Welliver set for July 24-26
- Michael Printup assumes Americrown role, remains WGI president