Fans Can Now Talk racing on WGI Webpage
New Fan Talk Forum is a First for ISC Tracks
Watkins Glen International has long prided itself on having some of the most knowledgeable and passionate fans in motorsports. The newly launched WGI Fan Talk Forum gives Glen fans the opportunity to let their voices be heard and interact with each other like never before. The forum is the first discussion board hosted on a motorsports facility website that is owned by International Speedway Corporation (ISC).
Fans will find that the forum is very easy to join and even easier to use. Web-goers simply log-on to the WGI homepage (www.TheGlen.com), fill out the registration form and are ready to post! Visitors can choose to join discussions in categories such as Stock Car Garage (NASCAR), Grand Prix Place (open-wheel racing), Grand-Am Alley (sports car) or Glen Talk (all things WGI). The Green Flag Room allows fans of all racing series to come together and discuss any topic that they choose.
The WGI Fan Talk Forum is entirely interactive and allows fans to post conversation topics, reply to comments, send private messages to each other and vote in opinion polls. This makes it the perfect place for all race fans to share their thoughts, exchange information and discuss the most recent happenings in racing. The forum is currently active and has already brought together race fans of all ages and interests.
Tickets for the entire 2007 Season are on sale now! This includes the Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series, June 8-10, the return of open-wheel racing during the Watkins Glen Grand Prix, July 6-8, and the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup and Busch Series at The Glen, August 9-12. For more information, please contact the Watkins Glen International ticket office at 866-461-RACE or log on to the official website at www.TheGlen.com.
- Climate-controlled tents, full slate of entertainment headline 20th anniversary of Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Watkins Glen International boasts first-class fan experience during Sahlen’s Six Hours
- Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy to kick off with Togas, Wine, and Fireworks
- Military Appreciation Day at Sahlen’s Six Hours of the Glen proudly presented by Kaplan University
- Jaguar to sponsor U.S. Vintage Grand Prix at Watkins Glen International