Fans Can Now Talk racing on WGI Webpage
New Fan Talk Forum is a First for ISC Tracks
Watkins Glen International has long prided itself on having some of the most knowledgeable and passionate fans in motorsports. The newly launched WGI Fan Talk Forum gives Glen fans the opportunity to let their voices be heard and interact with each other like never before. The forum is the first discussion board hosted on a motorsports facility website that is owned by International Speedway Corporation (ISC).
Fans will find that the forum is very easy to join and even easier to use. Web-goers simply log-on to the WGI homepage (www.TheGlen.com), fill out the registration form and are ready to post! Visitors can choose to join discussions in categories such as Stock Car Garage (NASCAR), Grand Prix Place (open-wheel racing), Grand-Am Alley (sports car) or Glen Talk (all things WGI). The Green Flag Room allows fans of all racing series to come together and discuss any topic that they choose.
The WGI Fan Talk Forum is entirely interactive and allows fans to post conversation topics, reply to comments, send private messages to each other and vote in opinion polls. This makes it the perfect place for all race fans to share their thoughts, exchange information and discuss the most recent happenings in racing. The forum is currently active and has already brought together race fans of all ages and interests.
Tickets for the entire 2007 Season are on sale now! This includes the Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series, June 8-10, the return of open-wheel racing during the Watkins Glen Grand Prix, July 6-8, and the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup and Busch Series at The Glen, August 9-12. For more information, please contact the Watkins Glen International ticket office at 866-461-RACE or log on to the official website at www.TheGlen.com.
- Ben-Hur’s Jack Huston to drive pace car for Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen
- National Anthem performers announced for Cheez-It™ 355 weekend at Watkins Glen International
- Wallace, Edwards, Biffle set to appear August 6 & 7 in The Bog at Watkins Glen International
- Watkins Glen International partners donate Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 tickets to soldiers, families
- Friendly Ford and Friendly Dodge Chrysler, Jeep partner with Watkins Glen International for Finger Lakes Wine Festival