Award-Winning Capitol Region Chef to Share His Culinary Expertise
Chef Yono Purnomo will Demystify Food and Wine at the Finger Lakes Wine Festival's Inaugural Culinary Classes.
The Finger Lakes Wine Festival, supported by The Corning Museum of Glass, is thrilled to announce Chef Yono Purnomo's participation in the July 20-22, 2007 event. Chef Yono will share his expertise and signature style—an innovative blend of French Techniques, Asian Influences, and American Ingredients during the Festival's culinary class, Wine and Dine.
Chef Yono Purnomo, with his wife Donna, own and operate Yono's Restaurant, Albany's premiere establishment for world class fine dining. Yono has received numerous awards, including the coveted Wine Spectator Award for Excellence (2001), Sante Magazine's award for "Cooking for Wine" (twice), and has been featured on the Today Show and The TV Food Network.
Located in the heart of Finger Lakes wine country, the Festival promotes New York wines and agricultural products, the top industries of the region. Eighty wineries are slated to attend, in addition to a variety of vendors from throughout the country—representing artisans, jewelers, culinary products, displays and wine accessories. A comprehensive line up of wine seminars, culinary classes and live cooking demonstrations are all included with Festival admission. To register for Chef Yono's class, log onto FLWineFest.com—space is limited, so sign up today!
- Watkins Glen International, Busch Beer team up to bring Daytona 500 to New York state NASCAR fans
- Stage lengths revealed for August 3-6 NASCAR race weekend at Watkins Glen International
- Three burning questions to be answered at The Glen in 2017
- Best Western Plus – Hammondsport to serve as “Official Hotel” of Watkins Glen International’s Opening Weekend
- Camping, tickets on sale for USA’s “Best Wine Festival” at The Glen this summer