Castroneves and Hough Impress Yet Again
Helio Castroneves and partner Julianne Hough put on a show during their performances on the ABC hit show “Dancing with the Stars” on November 5th. The talented tandem of Castroneves and Hough received a very good score of 25 out of 30 for their performance of the Tango to get the night off on the right foot. They followed that up with an exceptional rendition of the Samba which received a standing ovation from the audience and a score of 27 out of 30 from the judges. It is clear that the judges were very impressed by both dances but it is now up to the fans to decide if they will continue in the competition. Turn on ABC to see this week’s “Dancing with the Stars” results show at 9:00 PM on Tuesday, November 6th.
- Finger Lakes Beer Festival kicks off with Friday night dinner, tasting on Oct. 21
- U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Jaguar brings nostalgia, thrills to Watkins Glen International
- World Champion Maine-Endwell Little League baseball team named Grand Marshals for INDYCAR Grand Prix at The Glen
- Doug Allen to perform anthems during INDYCAR Grand Prix at The Glen
- Chris Cornett promoted to Vice President of Facilities and Operations at Watkins Glen International