Castroneves Qualifies for Round Seven
Ask IndyCar Series star Helio Castroneves which was more nerve racking, his battle with Scott Dixon during pole qualifying for this year's Camping World Watkins Glen Grand Prix or Tuesday's result show for "Dancing with the Stars", and he might have to take a moment to answer the question. The judges gave Castroneves and his partner Julianne Hough the second highest score for their very energizing and exciting rendition of the Cha Cha on Monday night but needed the fan vote to continue into the next round. Tensions were high as the show has moved into its more competitive stages but the fans agreed with the judges and voted the pair into the next round with five other couples. Castroneves and Hough are scheduled to make their next appearance on the ABC hit series "Dancing with the Stars" on Monday, November 5th at 8:00 PM.
Time is running out for fans to renew their tickets for the exciting 2008 racing season at The Glen. Fans have until November 5th to reserve their seats and campsites before they go on sale to the general public on December 1. Renewal customers are reminded that they can choose to pay half now and half on February 1st with the 50/50 Payment Plan and take advantage of our new personalized relocation option. For more information, please contact the Watkins Glen International ticket office at 866-461-RACE or log on to the official website at www.TheGlen.com.
- Watkins Glen International RACE Foundation opens grant request program
- U.S. Vintage Grand Prix returns to Watkins Glen International September 8-10, 2017
- Finger Lakes Beer Festival kicks off with Friday night dinner, tasting on Oct. 21
- U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Jaguar brings nostalgia, thrills to Watkins Glen International
- World Champion Maine-Endwell Little League baseball team named Grand Marshals for INDYCAR Grand Prix at The Glen