Castroneves Rolls into Finals
The white flag is out for the ABC hit show "Dancing with the Stars" and Helio Castroneves will take part in the finals on Monday, November 26 at 8:00 PM. The Glen record holder and partner Julianne Hough impressed both the judges and the fans with their renditions of the Foxtrot and Cha Cha Cha and will join two other couples in the final round. The talented duo will perform Quickstep, Jive and freestyles routines in the final round in the hopes of taking the checkered flag as champions. The fan vote will be instrumental in deciding the champion so make sure to tune in and vote via phone, text message and online. Fans can watch Castroneves and the stars of the IndyCar Series dance their way around the twists and turns at the Soul of American Road Racing during the Camping World Grand Prix at The Glen, July 4-6, 2008. Tickets for the entire 2008 season will go on sale December 1. For tickets and information, please contact the Watkins Glen ticket office at 866-461-RACE or log on to the official Watkins Glen website at www.TheGlen.com.
- Watkins Glen International RACE Foundation opens grant request program
- U.S. Vintage Grand Prix returns to Watkins Glen International September 8-10, 2017
- Finger Lakes Beer Festival kicks off with Friday night dinner, tasting on Oct. 21
- U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Jaguar brings nostalgia, thrills to Watkins Glen International
- World Champion Maine-Endwell Little League baseball team named Grand Marshals for INDYCAR Grand Prix at The Glen