ZIPPO TO SPONSOR KYLE BUSCH AT WATKINS GLEN
Zippo Manufacturing Company will sponsor Kyle Busch in the D’Hondt Motorsports #92 Zippo BLU car at the Zippo 200 NASCAR Nationwide Series race August 9 at Watkins Glen International.
As primary sponsor, Zippo will build on the excitement created by Busch and the #92 NASCAR Nationwide Series
“We are thrilled to have a high caliber organization like D’Hondt Motorsports and an exciting young driver promoting our line of hot new Zippo BLU lighters,” declared
Zippo BLU is American made, with patented, two-stage burner technology, a distinctive “Z” patterned chimney, and unique bottom stamp and date code. Like the liquid-fueled windproof Zippo pocket lighter, BLUTM is also characterized by flint wheel ignition, sturdy metal construction, the distinctive Zippo click, and Zippo’s world-famous guarantee that it works or we fix it freeTM.
Zippo has been a 15-year sponsor of the Zippo U.S. Vintage Grand Prix at Watkins Glen, and title sponsor of the Zippo 200 Nationwide Series race at Watkins Glen since 2005.
Zippo Manufacturing Company, founded in 1932, is a leading global marketer of refillable windproof pocket and utility lighters with an unparalleled lifetime guarantee. Based in
- Ben-Hur’s Jack Huston to drive pace car for Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen
- National Anthem performers announced for Cheez-It™ 355 weekend at Watkins Glen International
- Wallace, Edwards, Biffle set to appear August 6 & 7 in The Bog at Watkins Glen International
- Watkins Glen International partners donate Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 tickets to soldiers, families
- Friendly Ford and Friendly Dodge Chrysler, Jeep partner with Watkins Glen International for Finger Lakes Wine Festival