Catch The Glen at Binghamton Mets Game on May 14th
"Racing, Only Twisted Tour" Highlights "Motorsports Night" at the Ballpark
By: WGI Staff on 5/13/2009
Fans that visit the WGI display will have a chance to get up-close and personal with the #92 Zippo Blu NASCAR Nationwide Series show car driven by Kyle Busch in the 2008 Zippo 200. Anyone with a need for speed can hop into one of two racing simulators and challenge the twists and turns of The Glen just like their favorite NASCAR driver. WGI staff members will also be on-hand to help fans get the most up-to-date information about The Glen and the upcoming season. Weather pending, the Racing, Only Twisted Tour will be at the stadium prior to and during the game. The B-Mets will take on the Trenton Thunder (AA-Yankees) with first pitch scheduled for 6:35pm. Fans can get the most up-to-date ticket prices and game information by going to www.bmets.com.
Tickets for the entire 2009 season at Watkins Glen International are on sale now! For tickets and information, please contact the WGI ticket office at 866-461-RACE or log on to the official Watkins Glen website at www.TheGlen.com. Tickets, gift certificates and track merchandise can be all purchased at The Shop located at 2 North Franklin Street in downtown Watkins Glen, Open Monday-Friday 9-5, Saturday 9-4, Closed Sunday; 607-535-2338.
- Pre-race access pass puts fans at center of the action for Cheez-It 355 at The Glen
- NARRA Sportscar Challenge at The Glen set to feature Trans-Am Championship Classic Tube 100
- Watkins Glen International adds on-site Weather Underground station
- Kyle Busch’s Championship-winning Toyota Camry show car on display at Destiny USA
- Watkins Glen International enlists Varsha, Lally, Bell to help unveil new surface