Fans Gain Exclusive Access with Fan Hospitality
Dustin Delaney Appearance, All-You-Can-Eat Buffet, and the Closest Trackside Viewing Possible are Just a Few of the Benefits
By: WGI Staff on 6/4/2009
NASCAR Camping World Series East driver, Dustin Delaney, will make an appearance in the hospitality tent for an exclusive question and answer session with fans from 1:30 PM – 2:00 PM. The 19-year-old New York native is in his second full season of NASCAR Camping World Series East competition driving the No. 39 Delaney Infrastructure Chevrolet. In his 18 career starts thus far, Delaney has recorded three top-ten finishes and finished 16th at Watkins Glen International in 2008.
As additional benefits, hospitality ticket holders will be given a complimentary souvenir gift and event program, get to watch the race on a closed-circuit television, and have live DJ entertainment.
Tickets for the entire 2009 season at Watkins Glen International are on sale now! The season kicks-off with the Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen weekend, June 5-6, featuring the Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series, KONI Challenge, and NASCAR Camping World Series East. Weekend tickets are only $35 and general admission for kids 12 and under is FREE when accompanied by an adult. For tickets and information, please contact the WGI ticket office at 866-461-RACE or log on to the official Watkins Glen website at www.TheGlen.com. Tickets, gift certificates and track merchandise can be all purchased at The Shop located at 2 North Franklin Street in downtown Watkins Glen, Open Monday-Friday 9-5, Saturday 9-4, Closed Sunday; 607-535-2338.
- Watkins Glen International's Shop offering specials over Thanksgiving week, Small Business Saturday
- Bully Hill Vineyards renews sponsorship of Watkins Glen International’s 2016 NASCAR K&N Pro Series race
- Watkins Glen International seeks Fan Ambassadors for 2016 season
- NASCAR, Watkins Glen International reach 5-year sanction agreement; 2016 race weekend announced
- WGI announces 20th anniversary Finger Lakes Wine Festival artwork contest