Enhance Your Race Experience with Fan Hospitality
Meet Tony Kanaan and Dario Franchitti While You Enjoy Great Food and a Great Race in Fan Hospitality
By: WGI Staff on 6/19/2009
Graham Rahal signs a fan's shirt in the Turn 10 Fan Hospitality tent during the 2008 Camping World Grand Prix at The Glen.
Fans are able to enter the Turn 10 Fan Hospitality tent beginning at 8:00 AM on Sunday, July 5th. Lunch will be finished by the start of the race, but fans are still welcome to stay in the tent enjoying complimentary beverages until one hour after the checkered flag. Fans with a Turn 10 Fan Hospitality package may also choose to watch the Camping World Grand Prix at The Glen from the hospitality tent on closed-circuit TVs.
Tickets for the entire 2009 season at Watkins Glen International are on sale now! Celebrate the Fourth of July with the 5th Annual Camping World Grand Prix at The Glen weekend, July 3-5. On-track action will be headlined by the IndyCar Series, Firestone Indy Lights, F2000 Championship Series and the SCCA SPEED World Challenge. Weekend tickets begin at just $55, and general admission for kids 12 and under is FREE when accompanied by an adult. For tickets and information, please contact the Watkins Glen International ticket office at 866-461-RACE or log on to the official Watkins Glen International website at www.TheGlen.com. Tickets, gift certificates and track merchandise can be all purchased at The Shop located at 2 North Franklin Street in downtown Watkins Glen-Open Monday-Friday 9-5, Saturday 9-4, Closed Sunday; 607-535-2338.
- New York State Legislature recognizes Watkins Glen International in Albany
- WGI repave earns National Asphalt Pavement Association ‘Quality in Construction’ Award
- Race weekend schedule announced for NASCAR at Watkins Glen International, August 3-6
- Watkins Glen International set to hold job fair ahead of 2017 season
- Four companion series to join Verizon IndyCar Series at Watkins Glen International, August 31-September 3