Enhance Your Race Experience with Fan Hospitality
Meet Tony Kanaan and Dario Franchitti While You Enjoy Great Food and a Great Race in Fan Hospitality
By: WGI Staff on 6/19/2009
Graham Rahal signs a fan's shirt in the Turn 10 Fan Hospitality tent during the 2008 Camping World Grand Prix at The Glen.
Fans are able to enter the Turn 10 Fan Hospitality tent beginning at 8:00 AM on Sunday, July 5th. Lunch will be finished by the start of the race, but fans are still welcome to stay in the tent enjoying complimentary beverages until one hour after the checkered flag. Fans with a Turn 10 Fan Hospitality package may also choose to watch the Camping World Grand Prix at The Glen from the hospitality tent on closed-circuit TVs.
Tickets for the entire 2009 season at Watkins Glen International are on sale now! Celebrate the Fourth of July with the 5th Annual Camping World Grand Prix at The Glen weekend, July 3-5. On-track action will be headlined by the IndyCar Series, Firestone Indy Lights, F2000 Championship Series and the SCCA SPEED World Challenge. Weekend tickets begin at just $55, and general admission for kids 12 and under is FREE when accompanied by an adult. For tickets and information, please contact the Watkins Glen International ticket office at 866-461-RACE or log on to the official Watkins Glen International website at www.TheGlen.com. Tickets, gift certificates and track merchandise can be all purchased at The Shop located at 2 North Franklin Street in downtown Watkins Glen-Open Monday-Friday 9-5, Saturday 9-4, Closed Sunday; 607-535-2338.
- Watkins Glen International RACE Foundation opens grant request program
- U.S. Vintage Grand Prix returns to Watkins Glen International September 8-10, 2017
- Finger Lakes Beer Festival kicks off with Friday night dinner, tasting on Oct. 21
- U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Jaguar brings nostalgia, thrills to Watkins Glen International
- World Champion Maine-Endwell Little League baseball team named Grand Marshals for INDYCAR Grand Prix at The Glen