Win VIP Experience Package to the Camping World Grand Prix at The Glen
WGI's "Racing, Only Twisted" Tour Stops at Mann's Jewelers in Rochester, NY
By: WGI Staff on 6/18/2009
Win a VIP experience to the Camping World Grand Prix at The Glen by visiting Mann's Jewelers this Friday and Saturday.
The VIP Experience Package will include two weekend tickets to the Camping World Grand Prix at The Glen, July 3-5, exclusive pre-race and victory lane access, and a pace car ride around the track. In addition to the contest, fans are invited to check out all of the other cool activities at the Racing, Only Twisted Tour display. The tour will have all of the fan favorites, including race simulators, the Zippo Blu NASCAR Sprint Cup Series show car, and the Official Pace Car of Watkins Glen International—a Toyota Camry Hybrid.
Tickets for the entire 2009 season at Watkins Glen International are on sale now! Celebrate the Fourth of July with the 5th Annual Camping World Grand Prix at The Glen weekend, July 3-5. On-track action will be headlined by the IndyCar Series, Firestone Indy Lights, F2000 Championship Series and the SCCA SPEED World Challenge. Weekend tickets begin at just $55, and general admission for kids 12 and under is FREE when accompanied by an adult. For tickets and information, please contact the Watkins Glen International ticket office at 866-461-RACE or log on to the official Watkins Glen International website at www.TheGlen.com. Tickets, gift certificates and track merchandise can be all purchased at The Shop located at 2 North Franklin Street in downtown Watkins Glen-Open Monday-Friday 9-5, Saturday 9-4, Closed Sunday; 607-535-2338.
- Watkins Glen International, Busch Beer team up to bring Daytona 500 to New York state NASCAR fans
- Stage lengths revealed for August 3-6 NASCAR race weekend at Watkins Glen International
- Three burning questions to be answered at The Glen in 2017
- Best Western Plus – Hammondsport to serve as “Official Hotel” of Watkins Glen International’s Opening Weekend
- Camping, tickets on sale for USA’s “Best Wine Festival” at The Glen this summer