WGI Offers "Smashing" Ticket Package Following Kyle Busch - Sam Bass Victory Lane Celebration
Donate a Musical Instrument at WGI to Receive Discounted Tickets and 2009 Limited Edition Sam Bass Autographed Event Poster
By: WGI Staff on 6/8/2009
Kyle Busch and Sam Bass pose in Victory Lane following Busch's win at Nashville Superspeedway. (Courtesy of Chris Graythen / Getty Images for NASCAR)
Sam Bass has been painting images of NASCAR racing for over 25 years. He not only designed the Gibson guitar presented at Nashville Superspeedway, but has created the artwork for the 2009 Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen event program.
All instruments collected through the drive will be donated to local music organizations and local schools for use in their music departments.
Tickets for the entire 2009 season at Watkins Glen International are on sale now! The IndyCar Series will return to the Soul of American Road Racing for the 5th Annual Camping World Grand Prix at The Glen weekend, July 3-5. Celebrate the fourth of July with Danica Patrick, Marco Andretti and all the stars of the IndyCar Series, rock-out to the Presidents of the United States of America, and enjoy one of the largest firework shows in Western New York. Tickets start at just $55 and general admission for kids 12 and under is FREE! The stars of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series take on the twists and turns of WGI on their traditional weekend in the Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen, August 6-9. The weekend will also feature racing from the NASCAR Nationwide Series and the Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series. For tickets and information, please contact the Watkins Glen International ticket office at 866-461-RACE or log on to the official Watkins Glen International website at www.TheGlen.com.
- Jaguar to sponsor U.S. Vintage Grand Prix at Watkins Glen International
- INDYCAR Grand Prix at The Glen tickets, camping set to go on sale to general public on Wednesday, May 18
- IndyCar to return to Watkins Glen International on Labor Day weekend
- Taster’s Banquet highlights Saturday night at Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese
- Edwards, Logano, Kahne dish on new Watkins Glen International surface