Green Flag Drops on Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen
By: WGI Staff on 8/10/2009
The green flag has fallen on the Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen under mostly sunny skies and warm temperatures. Through 20 laps Marcos Ambrose leads the race in front of a great crowd at the historic road course. Most of the leaders just hit pit road a little before their fuel window but could not pass on the opportunity to get fresh tires and fill their tanks during the first caution of the day. There is no rain in the area so there is little to no doubt the race will be run in its entirety. All of the action can be followed on ESPN, MRN, and SIRIUS NASCAR Radio.
- Watkins Glen International to host 11th Annual American Red Cross Blood Drive in honor of the Tragedies of 9-11
- Chemung Canal Trust Company Celebrates Classic Cars
- NASCAR Returns to The Glen for 30th Consecutive Year
- Lesa France Kennedy to be Honored by National Women’s History Museum
- Taylor Brothers Return to The Glen as USGVP Special Guests