Green Flag Drops on Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen
By: WGI Staff on 8/10/2009
The green flag has fallen on the Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen under mostly sunny skies and warm temperatures. Through 20 laps Marcos Ambrose leads the race in front of a great crowd at the historic road course. Most of the leaders just hit pit road a little before their fuel window but could not pass on the opportunity to get fresh tires and fill their tanks during the first caution of the day. There is no rain in the area so there is little to no doubt the race will be run in its entirety. All of the action can be followed on ESPN, MRN, and SIRIUS NASCAR Radio.
- Watkins Glen International's Shop offering specials over Thanksgiving week, Small Business Saturday
- Bully Hill Vineyards renews sponsorship of Watkins Glen International’s 2016 NASCAR K&N Pro Series race
- Watkins Glen International seeks Fan Ambassadors for 2016 season
- NASCAR, Watkins Glen International reach 5-year sanction agreement; 2016 race weekend announced
- WGI announces 20th anniversary Finger Lakes Wine Festival artwork contest