Green Flag Drops on Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen
By: WGI Staff on 8/10/2009
The green flag has fallen on the Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen under mostly sunny skies and warm temperatures. Through 20 laps Marcos Ambrose leads the race in front of a great crowd at the historic road course. Most of the leaders just hit pit road a little before their fuel window but could not pass on the opportunity to get fresh tires and fill their tanks during the first caution of the day. There is no rain in the area so there is little to no doubt the race will be run in its entirety. All of the action can be followed on ESPN, MRN, and SIRIUS NASCAR Radio.
- Climate-controlled tents, full slate of entertainment headline 20th anniversary of Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Watkins Glen International boasts first-class fan experience during Sahlen’s Six Hours
- Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy to kick off with Togas, Wine, and Fireworks
- Military Appreciation Day at Sahlen’s Six Hours of the Glen proudly presented by Kaplan University
- Jaguar to sponsor U.S. Vintage Grand Prix at Watkins Glen International