Green Flag Drops on Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen
By: WGI Staff on 8/10/2009
The green flag has fallen on the Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen under mostly sunny skies and warm temperatures. Through 20 laps Marcos Ambrose leads the race in front of a great crowd at the historic road course. Most of the leaders just hit pit road a little before their fuel window but could not pass on the opportunity to get fresh tires and fill their tanks during the first caution of the day. There is no rain in the area so there is little to no doubt the race will be run in its entirety. All of the action can be followed on ESPN, MRN, and SIRIUS NASCAR Radio.
- National Anthem performers announced for Cheez-It™ 355 weekend at Watkins Glen International
- Wallace, Edwards, Biffle set to appear August 6 & 7 in The Bog at Watkins Glen International
- Watkins Glen International partners donate Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 tickets to soldiers, families
- Friendly Ford and Friendly Dodge Chrysler, Jeep partner with Watkins Glen International for Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Barbosa and Fittipaldi sail to victory, headlining Action Express 1-2 finish in Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen