NASCAR Returns to The Glen in Twenty-Ten
Sunday's Race Will Mark 25th Running of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series at Watkins Glen, Zippo 200 Nationwide Series Race Returns on Saturday
By: WGI Staff on 9/17/2009
Tony Stewart celebrates in Gatorade Victory Lane following his 5th career win at WGI in the 2009 Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen.
“We are thrilled to welcome back the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series during their 25th running at The Glen in 2010,” stated Michael Printup, president of Watkins Glen International. “Each year we continue to host some of the most exciting and unique racing leading up to the chase, and I am sure that 2010 will be no different.”
Tickets for the entire 2010 season are expected to go on-sale November 14, 2009. Fans can once again take advantage of the 50/50 payment plan that was unveiled last season and pay half when they order and half in the spring of 2010. 2009 ticket renewal information will go out to all 2009 ticket holders later this month. 2009 ticket holders get the chance to re-purchase their seats or upgrade to a new location for next season before tickets go on-sale to the public. For more information call 866-461-RACE or visit www.TheGlen.com.
- Michael Printup assumes Americrown role, remains WGI president
- Watkins Glen International teams with Cornell Racing
- Watkins Glen International Opening Weekend to kick off 2015 season
- Phish returning to Watkins Glen International, August 21-23
- Watkins Glen International, Great Western Champagne continue partnership