Checkered Flag about to Fall on 2010 Renewals
Deadline to Submit Renewals is Friday, October 23, 2009
By: WGI Staff on 10/16/2009
Be sure to renew your tickets today and see if Tony Stewart can take the checkered flag for the second straight year when NASCAR returns to The Glen.
The clock is ticking and time is running out for fans to renew their tickets and camping for the exciting 2010 season at historic Watkins Glen International. The only way for race fans to guarantee the same seats as 2009 is by either paying in full or making the first half of their 50/50 payment before the deadline on Friday, October 23. The best way to access the most up-to-date 2010 renewal information is by going to www.TheGlen.com/renewals.
All renewal packets were placed in the mail on September 23, and fans should have them in their possession. Any fan that has not received their renewal information should call 866-461-RACE as soon as possible to speak with a member of the WGI ticket staff. The next important date for renewal customers is Tuesday, November 3, which marks the start of the upgrades and relocation period. Fans will have until Friday, November 6 to call the upgrades/relocation help line at the number listed above to make any changes.
4 Easy Ways to Renew:
1. Online: Visit www.TheGlen.com/renewals and follow the online instructions
2. Mail: Send your 2010 Renewal Form to:
Watkins Glen International
PO Box 500
Watkins Glen, NY 14891
3. Fax: Fax in the 2010 Renewal Form to 607-535-2344
4. In Person: Bring in your 2010 Renewal Form to The Shop at 2 North Franklin Street in Watkins Glen. Hours of operation are from 9am to 5pm, M-F.
Tickets for the entire 2010 season will go on sale to the general public (non-renewal customers) November 14, 2009. For more information, please contact the Watkins Glen International ticket office at 866-461-RACE (7223) or log on to the official website at www.TheGlen.com.
- Watkins Glen International partners donate Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 tickets to soldiers, families
- Friendly Ford and Friendly Dodge Chrysler, Jeep partner with Watkins Glen International for Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Barbosa and Fittipaldi sail to victory, headlining Action Express 1-2 finish in Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen
- Cassels, Hindman grab thrilling Continental 150 win at Watkins Glen International
- Climate-controlled tents, full slate of entertainment headline 20th anniversary of Finger Lakes Wine Festival