Fan Voting Now Open to Determine Top Song for Summer Soundtrack to The Glen
Fans can Hear and Download Top 8 Songs on TheGlen.com
By: WGI Staff on 12/15/2009
Fans have until midnight on Sunday, January 3 to select which band will perform LIVE on the Red Cat Summer Stage during the Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen event weekend.
The eight songs for the Summer Soundtrack to The Glen can be accessed by going to www.TheGlen.com/summersoundtrack or by clicking on the “Multimedia” page on TheGlen.com. Fans will be able to listen to each song, download any or all of them free of charge, and then vote for their favorite using the poll located on the page. All eight songs are originally written and performed by the submitting bands and represent a wide range of genres including rock n’ roll, country, electro-rock, acoustic, and alternative rock. The eight songs and bands selected as the top eight are “Big” by Ten Man Push, “Summertime” by Bob Dee with Petro, “Down at the Honky Tonk” by The Custom Taylor Band, “Mind’s Eye Focus” by Sheen, “Thieves” by Lunic, “Things is Burning” by Candid, “Midnight Sky” by Tink Bennett & Tailor Made, and “Ping Pong” by Jimkata.
Tickets for the entire 2010 season including the Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen, August 5-8, and Camping World Grand Prix at The Glen, July 2-4, weekends are on sale now! Fans can take advantage of advanced sale prices and new options by calling the Watkins Glen International ticket office at 866-461-RACE (7223) or logging on to the official website, www.TheGlen.com. Tickets, gift certificates and track merchandise can all be purchased at The Shop located at 2 North Franklin Street in downtown Watkins Glen. The Shop is open Monday-Friday 9-5, Saturday 9-4, and is closed Sunday.
- Jaguar to sponsor U.S. Vintage Grand Prix at Watkins Glen International
- INDYCAR Grand Prix at The Glen tickets, camping set to go on sale to general public on Wednesday, May 18
- IndyCar to return to Watkins Glen International on Labor Day weekend
- Taster’s Banquet highlights Saturday night at Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese
- Edwards, Logano, Kahne dish on new Watkins Glen International surface