Bill France Sr. and Bill France Jr. Among First Inductees into the NASCAR Hall of Fame
By: WGI Staff on 5/21/2010
Bill France Sr and Bill France Jr will be inducted into the NASCAR Hall of Fame as part of the inaugural class on Sunday, May 23.
International Speedway Corporation proudly celebrates the inaugural class of the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
The vision, leadership, traditions and innovations set forth by Bill France Sr. and Bill France Jr. have pave the way for our business and our sport, and will continue to guide us into the future.
Our racetracks have served as the backdrop for some of the most memorable Hall of Fame moments in the legendary careers of inductees Richard Petty, Dale Earnhardt, and Junior Johnson.
We are honored to celebrate this great milestone.
CLICK HERE to view a slideshow tribute to Bill France Sr. and Bill France Jr.
- Watkins Glen International's Shop offering specials over Thanksgiving week, Small Business Saturday
- Bully Hill Vineyards renews sponsorship of Watkins Glen International’s 2016 NASCAR K&N Pro Series race
- Watkins Glen International seeks Fan Ambassadors for 2016 season
- NASCAR, Watkins Glen International reach 5-year sanction agreement; 2016 race weekend announced
- WGI announces 20th anniversary Finger Lakes Wine Festival artwork contest