Bill France Sr. and Bill France Jr. Among First Inductees into the NASCAR Hall of Fame
By: WGI Staff on 5/21/2010
Bill France Sr and Bill France Jr will be inducted into the NASCAR Hall of Fame as part of the inaugural class on Sunday, May 23.
International Speedway Corporation proudly celebrates the inaugural class of the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
The vision, leadership, traditions and innovations set forth by Bill France Sr. and Bill France Jr. have pave the way for our business and our sport, and will continue to guide us into the future.
Our racetracks have served as the backdrop for some of the most memorable Hall of Fame moments in the legendary careers of inductees Richard Petty, Dale Earnhardt, and Junior Johnson.
We are honored to celebrate this great milestone.
CLICK HERE to view a slideshow tribute to Bill France Sr. and Bill France Jr.
- Jaguar to sponsor U.S. Vintage Grand Prix at Watkins Glen International
- INDYCAR Grand Prix at The Glen tickets, camping set to go on sale to general public on Wednesday, May 18
- IndyCar to return to Watkins Glen International on Labor Day weekend
- Taster’s Banquet highlights Saturday night at Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese
- Edwards, Logano, Kahne dish on new Watkins Glen International surface