Bill France Sr. and Bill France Jr. Among First Inductees into the NASCAR Hall of Fame
By: WGI Staff on 5/21/2010
Bill France Sr and Bill France Jr will be inducted into the NASCAR Hall of Fame as part of the inaugural class on Sunday, May 23.
International Speedway Corporation proudly celebrates the inaugural class of the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
The vision, leadership, traditions and innovations set forth by Bill France Sr. and Bill France Jr. have pave the way for our business and our sport, and will continue to guide us into the future.
Our racetracks have served as the backdrop for some of the most memorable Hall of Fame moments in the legendary careers of inductees Richard Petty, Dale Earnhardt, and Junior Johnson.
We are honored to celebrate this great milestone.
CLICK HERE to view a slideshow tribute to Bill France Sr. and Bill France Jr.
- Westbrook, Valiante take second straight Watkins Glen victory in rain-soaked Sahlen’s Six Hour
- Liddell, Davis claim overall Continental Tire 150 victory at The Glen
- Watkins Glen International wins USA Today's Readers' Choice 'Best NASCAR Track'
- Taster's Banquet highlights Saturday night at Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- 2015 BMW M4 to pace Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen