New All-You-Can-Eat 4-Day Ticket Package for Only $75
Upgrade Your Turn 11 Ticket for Only Six Dollars
By: WGI Staff on 7/22/2010
Fans will have a chance to fill their stomachs before watching NASCAR's best tear thru Turn 11 during the Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen.
The all-you-can-eat concession tent will be open 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM on Sunday, August 8th to allow fans plenty of time to fill their stomachs and then head to their seats for the new 1:00 PM start time. The tent will be conveniently located just behind the Turn 11 Grandstand. Fans that have already purchased a ticket for the Turn 11 grandstand can call 866-461-RACE and add the all you-can-eat package for only $6.00.
This offer is just the latest in a line of changes The Glen has made to help fans save money that already included reduced prices on NASCAR general admission tickets, the special family-friendly prices in the McDonald’s Family Grandstand, and expanded kids pricing to include fans 15 and under.
Tickets for the 2010 season including the Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series , Zippo 200 NASCAR Nationwide Series and Crown Royal 200, Rolex Sports Car Series races, August 5-8. Fans can purchase tickets by calling the Watkins Glen International ticket office at 866-461-RACE (7223) or logging on to the official website, www.TheGlen.com. Tickets, gift certificates and track merchandise can all be purchased at The Shop located at 2 North Franklin Street in downtown Watkins Glen. The Shop is open Monday-Saturday 9-5 and Sunday 9-4.
- Pre-race access pass puts fans at center of the action for Cheez-It 355 at The Glen
- NARRA Sportscar Challenge at The Glen set to feature Trans-Am Championship Classic Tube 100
- Watkins Glen International adds on-site Weather Underground station
- Kyle Busch’s Championship-winning Toyota Camry show car on display at Destiny USA
- Watkins Glen International enlists Varsha, Lally, Bell to help unveil new surface