New All-You-Can-Eat 4-Day Ticket Package for Only $75
Upgrade Your Turn 11 Ticket for Only Six Dollars
By: WGI Staff on 7/22/2010
Fans will have a chance to fill their stomachs before watching NASCAR's best tear thru Turn 11 during the Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen.
The all-you-can-eat concession tent will be open 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM on Sunday, August 8th to allow fans plenty of time to fill their stomachs and then head to their seats for the new 1:00 PM start time. The tent will be conveniently located just behind the Turn 11 Grandstand. Fans that have already purchased a ticket for the Turn 11 grandstand can call 866-461-RACE and add the all you-can-eat package for only $6.00.
This offer is just the latest in a line of changes The Glen has made to help fans save money that already included reduced prices on NASCAR general admission tickets, the special family-friendly prices in the McDonald’s Family Grandstand, and expanded kids pricing to include fans 15 and under.
Tickets for the 2010 season including the Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series , Zippo 200 NASCAR Nationwide Series and Crown Royal 200, Rolex Sports Car Series races, August 5-8. Fans can purchase tickets by calling the Watkins Glen International ticket office at 866-461-RACE (7223) or logging on to the official website, www.TheGlen.com. Tickets, gift certificates and track merchandise can all be purchased at The Shop located at 2 North Franklin Street in downtown Watkins Glen. The Shop is open Monday-Saturday 9-5 and Sunday 9-4.
- Watkins Glen International announces partnership with Cayuga Health System
- Watkins Glen International unveils new Esses Party Deck for 2017 season
- Ticket Galaxy named sponsor of Finger Lakes Beer Festival at Watkins Glen International
- Watkins Glen International, Women for WineSense team up for Wine Festival seminars
- Opening Weekend set to kick off 2017 season at Watkins Glen International