The Finger Lakes Wine Experience Will Feature Dinosaur Bar-B-Que for Tasters!
Located in Rochester and Syracuse, Dinosaur Bar-B-Que Will Be Available for the First Time at the Finger Lakes Wine Festival
By: WGI Staff on 7/8/2010
Dinosaur Bar-B-Que joins a long list of great vendors that will be on display during the 2010 event.
Dinosaur Bar-B-Que will be catering its delicious food, lathered up with the “EatingWell” Taste Test award winning Bar-B-Que sauce. Dinosaur Bar-B-Que won the award due to it being the lowest in calories and carbohydrates, as well as the tops in both taste and texture. With the addition of Dinosaur Bar-B-Que, the Finger Lakes Wine Festival will now give wine connoisseurs the opportunity to “wine and dine” Bar-B-Que style at the legendary road course.
Once a year, Watkins Glen International transforms from The Soul of American Road Racing into the Finger Lake’s largest tasting room, where over 600 New York wines will be sampled. The celebration kicks-off Friday evening at 6:00 pm, July 17th, with fireworks, wine, and togas at “Yancey’s Fancy Cheese Launch of the Lakes.” Saturday and Sunday the Festival will open at 10:00 am until 5:00 pm, featuring a variety of wine and food and arts and crafts from across the state, culinary classes, cooking demonstrations, wine seminars, the Brewers’ Garden, pace car rides, comedy and live musical entertainment and much more. Also new in 2010, the festival is expanding their grounds to offer a new wine tasting area adjacent to the previous tasting grounds. The festival will also offered new reserved camping areas, shuttle service to area hotels, and plenty of free parking. For information, please contact the Watkins Glen ticket office, toll free, at 866-461-7223, or visit the official website at www.flwinefest.com, and do not hesitate to add the Finger Lakes Wine Festival as a friend on Facebook!
- National Anthem performers announced for Cheez-It™ 355 weekend at Watkins Glen International
- Wallace, Edwards, Biffle set to appear August 6 & 7 in The Bog at Watkins Glen International
- Watkins Glen International partners donate Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 tickets to soldiers, families
- Friendly Ford and Friendly Dodge Chrysler, Jeep partner with Watkins Glen International for Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Barbosa and Fittipaldi sail to victory, headlining Action Express 1-2 finish in Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen