Partner Passports Give WGI Race Fans a Chance to Win
Visit Partner Displays and Get Stamps to Win!
By: WGI Staff on 7/29/2010
Heluva Good! is one of many WGI partners that will give fans the chance to win great prizes through the Partner Passport prgram.
Fans can begin their passport journey by visiting the participating passport partners on display or at the grey Passport kiosk by the pedestrian crossover bridge. A total of eight local merchandise stores and displays have partnered up with Watkins Glen International to add another great fan friendly activity to a Heluva Good! race weekend. Kwik Fill, New Holland, Heluva Good!, Hershey’s, Zippo, Sprint, McDonalds, and Toyota will all be stamping away to help you win! The Passport program gives fans a great shot at winning autographed merchandise and with the new addition of this program winning has never been easier. Get all of the locations stamped on your Passport and turn it in to win.
Fans will need to turn in their passports by 12:30 P.M. on Saturday August 7, and 11:30 A.M. on Sunday August 8. Completed passports should be returned to the grey Passport kiosk by the pedestrian bridge. Fans MUST be present to win on race weekend!
Tickets for the Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, Zippo 200 NASCAR Nationwide Series and Crown Royal 200, Rolex Sports Car Series races, August 5-8 are still on-sale. Fans can purchase tickets by calling the Watkins Glen International ticket office at 866-461-RACE (7223) or logging on to the official website, www.TheGlen.com or at the Information Center of Corning located on Market Street, in downtown Corning, NY. Tickets, gift certificates and track merchandise can all be purchased at The Shop located at 2 North Franklin Street in downtown Watkins Glen. The Shop is open Monday-Saturday 9-5 and Sunday 9-4.
- Wallace, Edwards, Biffle set to appear August 6 & 7 in The Bog at Watkins Glen International
- Watkins Glen International partners donate Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 tickets to soldiers, families
- Friendly Ford and Friendly Dodge Chrysler, Jeep partner with Watkins Glen International for Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Barbosa and Fittipaldi sail to victory, headlining Action Express 1-2 finish in Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen
- Cassels, Hindman grab thrilling Continental 150 win at Watkins Glen International