Partner Passports Give WGI Race Fans a Chance to Win
Visit Partner Displays and Get Stamps to Win!
By: WGI Staff on 7/29/2010
Heluva Good! is one of many WGI partners that will give fans the chance to win great prizes through the Partner Passport prgram.
Fans can begin their passport journey by visiting the participating passport partners on display or at the grey Passport kiosk by the pedestrian crossover bridge. A total of eight local merchandise stores and displays have partnered up with Watkins Glen International to add another great fan friendly activity to a Heluva Good! race weekend. Kwik Fill, New Holland, Heluva Good!, Hershey’s, Zippo, Sprint, McDonalds, and Toyota will all be stamping away to help you win! The Passport program gives fans a great shot at winning autographed merchandise and with the new addition of this program winning has never been easier. Get all of the locations stamped on your Passport and turn it in to win.
Fans will need to turn in their passports by 12:30 P.M. on Saturday August 7, and 11:30 A.M. on Sunday August 8. Completed passports should be returned to the grey Passport kiosk by the pedestrian bridge. Fans MUST be present to win on race weekend!
Tickets for the Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, Zippo 200 NASCAR Nationwide Series and Crown Royal 200, Rolex Sports Car Series races, August 5-8 are still on-sale. Fans can purchase tickets by calling the Watkins Glen International ticket office at 866-461-RACE (7223) or logging on to the official website, www.TheGlen.com or at the Information Center of Corning located on Market Street, in downtown Corning, NY. Tickets, gift certificates and track merchandise can all be purchased at The Shop located at 2 North Franklin Street in downtown Watkins Glen. The Shop is open Monday-Saturday 9-5 and Sunday 9-4.
- Climate-controlled tents, full slate of entertainment headline 20th anniversary of Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Watkins Glen International boasts first-class fan experience during Sahlen’s Six Hours
- Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy to kick off with Togas, Wine, and Fireworks
- Military Appreciation Day at Sahlen’s Six Hours of the Glen proudly presented by Kaplan University
- Jaguar to sponsor U.S. Vintage Grand Prix at Watkins Glen International