Heat Up Your Winter With New Zippo Ticket Package
Offer Includes Weekend Grandstand Ticket and Exclusive Zippo Lighter
By: WGI Staff on 11/16/2010
The Zippo Ticket Package is available only through July 21, 2011.
The Zippo Ticket Package is available only through July 21, 2011. During The Glen’s advance sales period, the Zippo Ticket Package is only $10 more than a standard Silver Grandstand ticket, and includes an exclusive limited edition Zippo lighter valued at approximately $30. This collectible Zippo lighter will not be available for purchase separate from this new package, and will be strictly limited to the number of Zippo Ticket Packages sold by July 21. Fans who take advantage of this offer will receive their event tickets in the mail, plus a certificate to be redeemed for the collectible lighter at the Zippo Hot Spot located on Manufacturers’ Row during the NASCAR event weekend. Fans will be encouraged to hold their new Zippo lighters high and proud at the start of the Zippo 200 NASCAR Nationwide Series race on Saturday, August 13.
Tickets for the 2011 race season at Watkins Glen International go on sale November 26, 2010. Fans can learn more about the 2011 race season at Watkins Glen International by calling the ticket office at 866-461-RACE (7223) or logging on to the official website, www.TheGlen.com. Gift certificates and track merchandise can all be purchased at The Shop located at 2 North Franklin Street in downtown Watkins Glen. The Shop is open Monday-Saturday 9-5 and Sunday 9-4.
- Cheez-It 355 weekend complete with live entertainment, autograph sessions
- Glenora Wine Cellars USVGP presented by Welliver kicks off with Friday night events
- Jaguar to pace Glenora Wine Cellars U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Welliver
- National anthem performers announced for Cheez-It 355 weekend
- Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey's Fancy New York's Artisan Cheese returns to Watkins Glen International this weekend