Partner Passport Program Returns to The Glen
Fans have Another Chance to Win during NASCAR Weekend
Collect all of the stamps on your passport, turn it in at the drop boxes located outside The Pyramid and fans are entered to win.
WATKINS GLEN, NY – The passport program will return to the Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen, August 11-14. This program provides fans an easy way to win great prizes while enjoying everything else the weekend has to offer. Fans just have to collect stamps from the displays of participating partners for a chance to win. Winners will be contacted by phone and do not have to be present during the drawing.
A total of eight partners have teamed up with Watkins Glen International to add another great fan friendly activity to a Heluva Good! race weekend. The Carol Baldwin Foundation, Chevrolet, Sprint, Toyota, Heluva Good!, Zippo, Hew Holland and Aspen Dental will all be stamping away to help you win! The passport program gives fans a great shot at winning autographed merchandise and with the enhancement of this program winning has never been easier. Collect all of the stamps on your passport, turn it in at the drop boxes located outside The Pyramid and fans are entered to win. Fans will need to turn in their passports by 1:00 p.m. on Sunday, August 14 in order to be eligible.
Tickets for the 2011 race season at Watkins Glen International are on sale now! Fans can order their tickets or get more information by calling the WGI ticket office at 866-461-RACE (7223) or visiting the official website www.TheGlen.com. Gift certificates and track merchandise can all be purchased at The Shop located at 2 North Franklin Street in downtown Watkins Glen. The Shop is open Monday – Wednesday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Thursday—Saturday, 9:00 a.m. –8:00 p.m. and on Sunday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Keep up with the latest happenings at The Glen by visiting the official Watkins Glen International Facebook page, www.Facebook.com/watkinsgleninternational, and following WGI on Twitter, @WGI.
- Watkins Glen International partners donate Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 tickets to soldiers, families
- Friendly Ford and Friendly Dodge Chrysler, Jeep partner with Watkins Glen International for Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Barbosa and Fittipaldi sail to victory, headlining Action Express 1-2 finish in Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen
- Cassels, Hindman grab thrilling Continental 150 win at Watkins Glen International
- Climate-controlled tents, full slate of entertainment headline 20th anniversary of Finger Lakes Wine Festival