3 Amigos Tequila Named Official Tequila of Watkins Glen International
Watkins Glen, NY – Watkins Glen International is proud to announce a partnership with 3 Amigos Tequila making it the official tequila of the legendary road course.
“We look forward to introducing our fans to the award winning taste of 3 Amigos tequila,” said Michael Printup, President of Watkins Glen International. “We are eager to start this new partnership with 3 Amigos and are proud to have them here at The Glen.”
3 Amigos Tequila was founded by Arizona resident Santiago Gonzalez and his family in 2007. The product is made from agave grown at his family's farm in Mexico. The tequila is distilled and bottled in Mexico before being brought to the United States for distribution.
“We are excited to partner with Watkins Glen to introduce 3 Amigos tequila to your great fans,” said J. Smoke Wallin, Chairman & CEO of Paddington Brands. He continued, “The Glen has such a rich history in the world of racing. Now that we have made 3 Amigos 'The Official Tequila Of Racing', our involvement with Watkins Glen is a perfect fit! ”
Tickets for this weekend’s Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen NASCAR Sprint Cup Series event, August 11-14, are on sale now! Don’t miss all the action of the Zippo 200 NASCAR Nationwide and Canadian Tire 200 GRAND-AM Rolex Sports Car Series races on Saturday, August 13, followed by the stars of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series on Sunday, August 14. Fans can order their tickets or get more information by visiting the official website www.TheGlen.com or visiting . Keep up with the latest happenings at The Glen by visiting the official Watkins Glen International Facebook page, www.Facebook.com/watkinsgleninternational, and following WGI on Twitter, @WGI.
- National Anthem performers announced for Cheez-It™ 355 weekend at Watkins Glen International
- Wallace, Edwards, Biffle set to appear August 6 & 7 in The Bog at Watkins Glen International
- Watkins Glen International partners donate Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 tickets to soldiers, families
- Friendly Ford and Friendly Dodge Chrysler, Jeep partner with Watkins Glen International for Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Barbosa and Fittipaldi sail to victory, headlining Action Express 1-2 finish in Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen