Stay Up To Speed On Friday of NASCAR Weekend!
Know the times and locations of today's main events.
Friday Action is heating up, read on to figure out what's going on today!
The Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen weekend kicks off with a full day of racing action on the twists and turns of Watkins Glen International. The exotic GRAND-AM Rolex Sports Car Series machines take to the track for two morning practices before battling for pole position for the Canadian Tire 200 at The Glen at 5:40pm
The NASCAR Sprint Cup stars have two afternoon practice sessions for Sunday's Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen. NASCAR Nationwide Series racers practice mid-afternoon for Saturday's ZIPPO 200.
Finish off your evening with a concert on the Red Cat Summer Stage, featuring Marrakesh Express, The Eric Tessmer Band and Elephant Mountain. Fans should plan on being inside the Turn 10 Village, located behind the new Turn 10 Grandstand, by 7:30 PM so they do not miss a minute of the fun.
- Sahlen’s renews title sponsorship of IMSA Six Hour event at Watkins Glen International
- Statement from Watkins Glen International President Michael Printup on the passing of Barney Hall
- NASCAR announces start times, broadcasts for Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 at The Glen
- Watkins Glen International announces winner of Finger Lakes Wine Festival artwork contest
- Watkins Glen International seeks Fan Ambassadors for 2016 season