Green Flag Racing for the Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race Underway
The Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen green flag will fly at 10:00 a.m. on Monday.
WATKINS GLEN, NY – We are green-flag racing at Watkins Glen International for the Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen. As scheduled the green flag flew at 10:00 a.m. with fans in the stands.
Get the latest updates throughout the race by visiting the official Watkins Glen International homepage, www.TheGlen.com, Facebook page, www.Facebook.com/watkinsgleninternational and following WGI on Twitter, @WGI.
Fans can get more information regarding tomorrow’s Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen by contacting the WGI ticket office 866-461-RACE and by visiting the official website, www.TheGlen.com.
- Climate-controlled tents, full slate of entertainment headline 20th anniversary of Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Watkins Glen International boasts first-class fan experience during Sahlen’s Six Hours
- Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy to kick off with Togas, Wine, and Fireworks
- Military Appreciation Day at Sahlen’s Six Hours of the Glen proudly presented by Kaplan University
- Jaguar to sponsor U.S. Vintage Grand Prix at Watkins Glen International