Green Flag Racing for the Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race Underway
The Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen green flag will fly at 10:00 a.m. on Monday.
WATKINS GLEN, NY – We are green-flag racing at Watkins Glen International for the Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen. As scheduled the green flag flew at 10:00 a.m. with fans in the stands.
Get the latest updates throughout the race by visiting the official Watkins Glen International homepage, www.TheGlen.com, Facebook page, www.Facebook.com/watkinsgleninternational and following WGI on Twitter, @WGI.
Fans can get more information regarding tomorrow’s Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen by contacting the WGI ticket office 866-461-RACE and by visiting the official website, www.TheGlen.com.
- Keselowski, Patrick, Biffle to appear Sunday, August 9 in The Bog at Watkins Glen International
- Cheez-It 355 weekend complete with live entertainment, autograph sessions
- Glenora Wine Cellars USVGP presented by Welliver kicks off with Friday night events
- Jaguar to pace Glenora Wine Cellars U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Welliver
- National anthem performers announced for Cheez-It 355 weekend