Green Flag Racing for the Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race Underway
The Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen green flag will fly at 10:00 a.m. on Monday.
WATKINS GLEN, NY – We are green-flag racing at Watkins Glen International for the Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen. As scheduled the green flag flew at 10:00 a.m. with fans in the stands.
Get the latest updates throughout the race by visiting the official Watkins Glen International homepage, www.TheGlen.com, Facebook page, www.Facebook.com/watkinsgleninternational and following WGI on Twitter, @WGI.
Fans can get more information regarding tomorrow’s Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen by contacting the WGI ticket office 866-461-RACE and by visiting the official website, www.TheGlen.com.
- Visions Hotels named Official Hotels of Finger Lakes Beer Festival at Watkins Glen International
- WGI announces 2016 dates for Sahlen's Six Hours, Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Watkins Glen International announces reserved grandstand sell-out of Cheez-It 355
- Logano earns Watkins glen International sweep with Cheez-It 355 victory
- Logano holds off Keselowski to win Zippo 200 at The Glen