Green Flag Racing for the Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race Underway
The Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen green flag will fly at 10:00 a.m. on Monday.
WATKINS GLEN, NY – We are green-flag racing at Watkins Glen International for the Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen. As scheduled the green flag flew at 10:00 a.m. with fans in the stands.
Get the latest updates throughout the race by visiting the official Watkins Glen International homepage, www.TheGlen.com, Facebook page, www.Facebook.com/watkinsgleninternational and following WGI on Twitter, @WGI.
Fans can get more information regarding tomorrow’s Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen by contacting the WGI ticket office 866-461-RACE and by visiting the official website, www.TheGlen.com.
- Watkins Glen International offers four free Daytona 500 viewing parties on Feb. 21
- Watkins Glen International, Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel reach promotional agreement
- Sahlen’s renews title sponsorship of IMSA Six Hour event at Watkins Glen International
- Statement from Watkins Glen International President Michael Printup on the passing of Barney Hall
- NASCAR announces start times, broadcasts for Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 at The Glen