Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen Postponed Until Monday
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Set to Start at 10:00 a.m.
The Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen green flag will fly at 10:00 a.m. on Monday.
WATKINS GLEN, NY – At 4:30 p.m. on Sunday, NASCAR and Watkins Glen International officials announced that the Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen Sprint Cup Series race is postponed until 10:00 a.m. on Monday, August 15. Weather prevented the race from starting at the scheduled time of 1:00 p.m. this afternoon at the 2.45-mile road course. All tickets and return checks, although not required, will be honored on Monday.
The race has been rescheduled to begin at 10:00 a.m. on Monday, August 15 and will still air live on ESPN, Motor Racing Network (MRN) affiliates and SIRIUSXM NASCAR Radio Channel 90. Gates will open for admission beginning at 7:00 a.m. on Monday morning. All grandstands will be open for general admission access and fans with general admission tickets are asked to please allow fans with reserved tickets to sit in the seat they purchased. Fans that purchased a Sunday Fan Walk pass for this weekend will be permitted to access the pits from 8:00 a.m. until 9:30 a.m.
The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series garage, NASCAR registration and media center will all open at 7:30 a.m. The Watkins Glen International ticket and credential offices will also open at 8:00 a.m. Fans that have not yet purchased tickets, may still buy tickets for the 90-lap event; tickets begin at just $55.
Fans can get more information regarding tomorrow’s Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen by contacting the WGI ticket office 866-461-RACE and by visiting the official website, www.TheGlen.com. Tickets can be purchased at the WGI Ticket Office located on Old Bronson Hill Road starting at 8:00 a.m. Get the latest updates by visiting the official Watkins Glen International homepage, www.TheGlen.com, Facebook page, www.Facebook.com/watkinsgleninternational and following WGI on Twitter, @WGI.
- National Anthem performers announced for Cheez-It™ 355 weekend at Watkins Glen International
- Wallace, Edwards, Biffle set to appear August 6 & 7 in The Bog at Watkins Glen International
- Watkins Glen International partners donate Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 tickets to soldiers, families
- Friendly Ford and Friendly Dodge Chrysler, Jeep partner with Watkins Glen International for Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Barbosa and Fittipaldi sail to victory, headlining Action Express 1-2 finish in Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen