Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen Still On
WATKINS GLEN, NY - While there is a threat of rain heading into today’s Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen, the race is still scheduled to take the green flag at 1:00 p.m. as of 10:15 a.m. this morning. If inclement weather should enter the Watkins Glen International area, any adjustments to the schedule will be made in accordance with the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series rule book.
Up to the minute updates will be available on Watkins Glen International’s Twitter feed (@WGI), the official WGI Facebook page (www.facebook.com/watkinsgleninternational), 1490 AM WRCE “The Race,” as well as this website.
- Jaguar to sponsor U.S. Vintage Grand Prix at Watkins Glen International
- INDYCAR Grand Prix at The Glen tickets, camping set to go on sale to general public on Wednesday, May 18
- IndyCar to return to Watkins Glen International on Labor Day weekend
- Taster’s Banquet highlights Saturday night at Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese
- Edwards, Logano, Kahne dish on new Watkins Glen International surface