Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen Still On
WATKINS GLEN, NY - While there is a threat of rain heading into today’s Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen, the race is still scheduled to take the green flag at 1:00 p.m. as of 10:15 a.m. this morning. If inclement weather should enter the Watkins Glen International area, any adjustments to the schedule will be made in accordance with the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series rule book.
Up to the minute updates will be available on Watkins Glen International’s Twitter feed (@WGI), the official WGI Facebook page (www.facebook.com/watkinsgleninternational), 1490 AM WRCE “The Race,” as well as this website.
- Watkins Glen International introduces The Pit Inn
- Watkins Glen International announces partnership with Seneca Resorts & Casinos
- New York State Legislature recognizes Watkins Glen International
- WGI President Michael Printup statement on passing of Steve Byrnes
- Watkins Glen International selects benefactors for Opening Weekend