Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen Still On
WATKINS GLEN, NY - While there is a threat of rain heading into today’s Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen, the race is still scheduled to take the green flag at 1:00 p.m. as of 10:15 a.m. this morning. If inclement weather should enter the Watkins Glen International area, any adjustments to the schedule will be made in accordance with the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series rule book.
Up to the minute updates will be available on Watkins Glen International’s Twitter feed (@WGI), the official WGI Facebook page (www.facebook.com/watkinsgleninternational), 1490 AM WRCE “The Race,” as well as this website.
- Visions Hotels named Official Hotels of Finger Lakes Beer Festival at Watkins Glen International
- WGI announces 2016 dates for Sahlen's Six Hours, Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Watkins Glen International announces reserved grandstand sell-out of Cheez-It 355
- Logano earns Watkins glen International sweep with Cheez-It 355 victory
- Logano holds off Keselowski to win Zippo 200 at The Glen