Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen Still On
WATKINS GLEN, NY - While there is a threat of rain heading into today’s Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen, the race is still scheduled to take the green flag at 1:00 p.m. as of 10:15 a.m. this morning. If inclement weather should enter the Watkins Glen International area, any adjustments to the schedule will be made in accordance with the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series rule book.
Up to the minute updates will be available on Watkins Glen International’s Twitter feed (@WGI), the official WGI Facebook page (www.facebook.com/watkinsgleninternational), 1490 AM WRCE “The Race,” as well as this website.
- See Mystique: World Class Ferraris Take to WGI
- Renowned Finger Lakes Wine Festival Returns
- Sportscar Vintage Racing Association Races Back to The Glen for U.S. Vintage Grand Prix
- Watkins Glen International to host 11th Annual American Red Cross Blood Drive in honor of the Tragedies of 9-11
- Chemung Canal Trust Company Celebrates Classic Cars