Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen Still On
WATKINS GLEN, NY - While there is a threat of rain heading into today’s Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen, the race is still scheduled to take the green flag at 1:00 p.m. as of 10:15 a.m. this morning. If inclement weather should enter the Watkins Glen International area, any adjustments to the schedule will be made in accordance with the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series rule book.
Up to the minute updates will be available on Watkins Glen International’s Twitter feed (@WGI), the official WGI Facebook page (www.facebook.com/watkinsgleninternational), 1490 AM WRCE “The Race,” as well as this website.
- Watkins Glen International's Shop offering specials over Thanksgiving week, Small Business Saturday
- Bully Hill Vineyards renews sponsorship of Watkins Glen International’s 2016 NASCAR K&N Pro Series race
- Watkins Glen International seeks Fan Ambassadors for 2016 season
- NASCAR, Watkins Glen International reach 5-year sanction agreement; 2016 race weekend announced
- WGI announces 20th anniversary Finger Lakes Wine Festival artwork contest