Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen Still On
WATKINS GLEN, NY - While there is a threat of rain heading into today’s Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen, the race is still scheduled to take the green flag at 1:00 p.m. as of 10:15 a.m. this morning. If inclement weather should enter the Watkins Glen International area, any adjustments to the schedule will be made in accordance with the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series rule book.
Up to the minute updates will be available on Watkins Glen International’s Twitter feed (@WGI), the official WGI Facebook page (www.facebook.com/watkinsgleninternational), 1490 AM WRCE “The Race,” as well as this website.
- Watkins Glen International partners donate Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 tickets to soldiers, families
- Friendly Ford and Friendly Dodge Chrysler, Jeep partner with Watkins Glen International for Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Barbosa and Fittipaldi sail to victory, headlining Action Express 1-2 finish in Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen
- Cassels, Hindman grab thrilling Continental 150 win at Watkins Glen International
- Climate-controlled tents, full slate of entertainment headline 20th anniversary of Finger Lakes Wine Festival