Start of Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen Delayed
WATKINS GLEN, NY - Just as the pre-race ceremonies came to an end, a weather system brought rain showers to Watkins Glen International. NASCAR and Watkins Glen International officials are watching the system and are currently in a holding pattern for the 2011 Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen.
Up to the minute updates will be available on Watkins Glen International’s Twitter feed (@WGI), the official WGI Facebook page (www.facebook.com/watkinsgleninternational), 1490 AM WRCE “The Race,” as well as this website.
- Sahlen’s renews title sponsorship of IMSA Six Hour event at Watkins Glen International
- Statement from Watkins Glen International President Michael Printup on the passing of Barney Hall
- NASCAR announces start times, broadcasts for Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 at The Glen
- Watkins Glen International announces winner of Finger Lakes Wine Festival artwork contest
- Watkins Glen International seeks Fan Ambassadors for 2016 season