Start of Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen Delayed
WATKINS GLEN, NY - Just as the pre-race ceremonies came to an end, a weather system brought rain showers to Watkins Glen International. NASCAR and Watkins Glen International officials are watching the system and are currently in a holding pattern for the 2011 Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen.
Up to the minute updates will be available on Watkins Glen International’s Twitter feed (@WGI), the official WGI Facebook page (www.facebook.com/watkinsgleninternational), 1490 AM WRCE “The Race,” as well as this website.
- Climate-controlled tents, full slate of entertainment headline 20th anniversary of Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Watkins Glen International boasts first-class fan experience during Sahlen’s Six Hours
- Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy to kick off with Togas, Wine, and Fireworks
- Military Appreciation Day at Sahlen’s Six Hours of the Glen proudly presented by Kaplan University
- Jaguar to sponsor U.S. Vintage Grand Prix at Watkins Glen International