Start of Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen Delayed
WATKINS GLEN, NY - Just as the pre-race ceremonies came to an end, a weather system brought rain showers to Watkins Glen International. NASCAR and Watkins Glen International officials are watching the system and are currently in a holding pattern for the 2011 Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen.
Up to the minute updates will be available on Watkins Glen International’s Twitter feed (@WGI), the official WGI Facebook page (www.facebook.com/watkinsgleninternational), 1490 AM WRCE “The Race,” as well as this website.
- Watkins Glen International's Shop offering specials over Thanksgiving week, Small Business Saturday
- Bully Hill Vineyards renews sponsorship of Watkins Glen International’s 2016 NASCAR K&N Pro Series race
- Watkins Glen International seeks Fan Ambassadors for 2016 season
- NASCAR, Watkins Glen International reach 5-year sanction agreement; 2016 race weekend announced
- WGI announces 20th anniversary Finger Lakes Wine Festival artwork contest