Start of Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen Delayed
WATKINS GLEN, NY - Just as the pre-race ceremonies came to an end, a weather system brought rain showers to Watkins Glen International. NASCAR and Watkins Glen International officials are watching the system and are currently in a holding pattern for the 2011 Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen.
Up to the minute updates will be available on Watkins Glen International’s Twitter feed (@WGI), the official WGI Facebook page (www.facebook.com/watkinsgleninternational), 1490 AM WRCE “The Race,” as well as this website.
- Watkins Glen International partners donate Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 tickets to soldiers, families
- Friendly Ford and Friendly Dodge Chrysler, Jeep partner with Watkins Glen International for Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Barbosa and Fittipaldi sail to victory, headlining Action Express 1-2 finish in Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen
- Cassels, Hindman grab thrilling Continental 150 win at Watkins Glen International
- Climate-controlled tents, full slate of entertainment headline 20th anniversary of Finger Lakes Wine Festival