Start of Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen Delayed
WATKINS GLEN, NY - Just as the pre-race ceremonies came to an end, a weather system brought rain showers to Watkins Glen International. NASCAR and Watkins Glen International officials are watching the system and are currently in a holding pattern for the 2011 Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen.
Up to the minute updates will be available on Watkins Glen International’s Twitter feed (@WGI), the official WGI Facebook page (www.facebook.com/watkinsgleninternational), 1490 AM WRCE “The Race,” as well as this website.
- New York State Legislature recognizes Watkins Glen International in Albany
- WGI repave earns National Asphalt Pavement Association ‘Quality in Construction’ Award
- Race weekend schedule announced for NASCAR at Watkins Glen International, August 3-6
- Watkins Glen International set to hold job fair ahead of 2017 season
- Four companion series to join Verizon IndyCar Series at Watkins Glen International, August 31-September 3