Deadline to Keep Your Seat and Save Approaches
Fans must Submit Camping and Ticket Renewals by Monday, November 14
Tickets will go on sale to the general public next month.
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Time is running out for fans who want to secure their favorite seat or campsite for the 2012 season at legendary Watkins Glen International. The deadline to renew is Monday, November 14, which is only a few days away!
Fans that renew for the upcoming season will save the most amount of money by avoiding service fees for the second year in a row and also enjoy the exclusive flexibility of selecting between the 50/50 and four-part payment plans to make their purchase. Renewing fans also have the opportunity to upgrade their seats and campsites starting on November 28 through December 2 before they go on sale to the general public on December 5.
Fans may renew their packages for the Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen, June 29 – July 1, Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese, July 13-15, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series at The Glen, August 9-12, and Glenora Wine Cellars U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Welliver, September 7-9.
3 Easy Ways to Renew:
1. Online: Visit www.TheGlen.com/renewals with you account information and follow the online instructions
2. Mail: Postmark your 2012 Renewal Form by November 14th and send to:
Watkins Glen International
Attn: Contact Center
1801 W. International Speedway Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
3. Call: 866.461.RACE (7223) between the hours of 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Renewal information was sent to 2011 WGI ticket holders in mid October and any fan that has yet to receive their renewal information should call 866.461.RACE (7223) as soon as possible to speak with a WGI representative.Tickets for the 2012 race season at Watkins Glen International go on sale on Monday, December 5. Fans can learn more about the upcoming race season by calling the WGI ticket office at 866.461.RACE(7223) or logging on to the official website, www.TheGlen.com. Gift certificates, track merchandise and Thunder Road Tours can all be purchased at The Shop located at 2 North Franklin Street in downtown Watkins Glen. The Shop is open Monday-Saturday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. and is closed on Sunday. Keep up with the latest happenings at The Glen by visiting the official Watkins Glen International Facebook page, www.Facebook.com/watkinsgleninternational, and following WGI on Twitter, @WGI.
- Finger Lakes Beer Festival kicks off with Friday night dinner, tasting on Oct. 21
- U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Jaguar brings nostalgia, thrills to Watkins Glen International
- World Champion Maine-Endwell Little League baseball team named Grand Marshals for INDYCAR Grand Prix at The Glen
- Doug Allen to perform anthems during INDYCAR Grand Prix at The Glen
- Chris Cornett promoted to Vice President of Facilities and Operations at Watkins Glen International