Visit The Glen on the Go with New Mobile Website
Watkins Glen International introduces mobile version of www.TheGlen.com
The mobile website offers fans the ability to check on The Glen while they are on the go.
WATKINS GLEN, NY - Watkins Glen International launched a mobile website on Friday to allow fans to keep up with all of the latest news and information while on the go. Viewable on Android, Blackberry and iPhone devices, the website provides fans with a variety of information regarding the 2012 schedule, daily Thunder Road Tours, tickets as well as directions on how to find The Glen.
“This mobile website allows our fans to check on The Glen and find what they need while they are on their way here or in the parking lot,” Track President Michael Printup said. “Our goal at WGI is to provide the ultimate race experience every time, all of the time! This is part of a series of steps we will take to help our fans digitally connect to The Glen.
As WGI event weekends approach, the mobile website will have event schedules and entry lists available in addition to important event-specific information. Navigable maps with GPS coordination, the carry-in policy as well as FAQs as it relates to attending an event at The Glen is also a significant part of the new mobile website.
Tickets for the 2012 race season at Watkins Glen International are on sale now! Fans may purchase their tickets and camping by contacting the WGI ticket office at 866.461.RACE(7223) or by logging on to the official website, www.TheGlen.com. Gift certificates, Thunder Road Tours and merchandise can all be purchased at The Shop located at 2 North Franklin Street in downtown Watkins Glen. The Shop is open Monday-Saturday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. and is closed Sunday. Keep up with the latest happenings at The Glen by visiting the official Watkins Glen International Facebook page, www.Facebook.com/watkinsgleninternational, and following WGI on Twitter, @WGI.
- Wallace, Edwards, Biffle set to appear August 6 & 7 in The Bog at Watkins Glen International
- Watkins Glen International partners donate Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 tickets to soldiers, families
- Friendly Ford and Friendly Dodge Chrysler, Jeep partner with Watkins Glen International for Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Barbosa and Fittipaldi sail to victory, headlining Action Express 1-2 finish in Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen
- Cassels, Hindman grab thrilling Continental 150 win at Watkins Glen International