Visions Becomes Official Credit Union of Finger Lakes Wine Festival
Endicott-based credit union has locations throughout the Southern Tier
There are 23 branches throughout New York and northern Pennsylvania, including in Binghamton, Elmira, Horseheads, Johnson City, Owego, Rochester, Syracuse and Sayre, Pa.
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Based in Endicott, NY, Visions Federal Credit Union begins its relationship with Watkins Glen International as the Official Credit Union of this year’s Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese. With locations throughout the Southern Tier, including in Watkins Glen, Visions Federal Credit Union offers a variety of financial services to members of the community.
“Starting a working relationship with Visions Federal Credit Union at Watkins Glen International as the Official Credit Union of the Finger Lakes Wine Festival is a great addition, to the event,” Michael Printup, Watkins Glen International track President said. “They are an invaluable member of the community and we are eager to start this partnership.”
Founded in 1966, Visions Federal Credit Union operates as a non-for-profit financial institution that is completely owned by its members and organized for the economic benefit of its communities and members. There are 23 branches throughout New York and northern Pennsylvania, including in Binghamton, Elmira, Horseheads, Johnson City, Owego, Rochester, Syracuse and Sayre, Pa.
Tickets for the 2012 season at Watkins Glen International are on sale now! Fans may purchase their tickets and camping by contacting the WGI ticket office at 866.461.RACE(7223) or logging on to the official website. Gift certificates, tickets and track merchandise may all be purchased at The Shop located at 2 North Franklin Street in downtown Watkins Glen. The Shop is open seven days a week 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Keep up with the latest happenings at The Glen by visiting the official Watkins Glen International Facebook page and following WGI on Twitter.
- Watkins Glen International partners donate Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 tickets to soldiers, families
- Friendly Ford and Friendly Dodge Chrysler, Jeep partner with Watkins Glen International for Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Barbosa and Fittipaldi sail to victory, headlining Action Express 1-2 finish in Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen
- Cassels, Hindman grab thrilling Continental 150 win at Watkins Glen International
- Climate-controlled tents, full slate of entertainment headline 20th anniversary of Finger Lakes Wine Festival