One Lucky Glen Fan Will Win a 2012 Toyota Camry on August 12
The Glen and Toyota Partner Once Again for Unique Fan Give Away
WATKINS GLEN, NY – For the second consecutive season, Watkins Glen International is giving one lucky fan a brand new 2012 Toyota Camry during pre-race ceremonies for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race on Sunday, August 12. Entries are being accepted now through July 31, 2012.
There are several ways for fans to enter:
- Online on The Glen’s official website at www.TheGlen.com/Camry.
- Mail their entry on a 3” x 5” card with their name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number with area code as well as their date of birth. The cards must be addressed to “New Toyota Camry Give Away” c/o Watkins Glen International, Attn: Michael Eckert, 2790 County Route 16, Watkins Glen, NY 14891.
- Entries will also be accepted at a variety of Toyota dealerships throughout the Upstate New York region starting June 1. The Glen and Toyota encourage you to check with your local dealership to see if they are participating.
All mail-in entries must be postmarked by July 24, 2012. Online entries will be accepted through July 31, 2012. One entry person, per email address and per household, regardless of the method of entry is permitted. Fans may read the complete list of Rules and Regulations by visiting www.TheGlen.com/Camry.
The winner will be selected through a random drawing held on or about August 1, 2012, and will be contacted by phone. The drawing will include all eligible entries received by July 31.
Toyota, the Official Pace Car of NASCAR Weekend at The Glen, has a long-standing relationship dating back to the days when Formula One raced at the legendary circuit. Toyota has also seen its share of success at The Glen, visiting Gatorade Victory Lane a combined four times in the NASCAR Sprint Cup and Nationwide Series, and capturing six additional victories in other racing series.
Tickets for the 2012 season at Watkins Glen International are on sale now! Fans may purchase their tickets and camping by contacting the WGI ticket office at 866.461.RACE (7223) or logging on to the official website, www.TheGlen.com. Gift certificates, tickets and track merchandise are available for purchase at The Shop located at 2 North Franklin Street in Watkins Glen. The Shop is open 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday-Friday and 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Sunday. Keep up with The Glen on Facebook and Twitter.
- Watkins Glen International partners donate Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 tickets to soldiers, families
- Friendly Ford and Friendly Dodge Chrysler, Jeep partner with Watkins Glen International for Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Barbosa and Fittipaldi sail to victory, headlining Action Express 1-2 finish in Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen
- Cassels, Hindman grab thrilling Continental 150 win at Watkins Glen International
- Climate-controlled tents, full slate of entertainment headline 20th anniversary of Finger Lakes Wine Festival