www.TheGlen.com Gets a Facelift
Official Watkins Glen International Website is Redesigned with Fan-Friendly Features
WATKINS GLEN, NY (June 8, 2012) – Watkins Glen International announced the launch of its redesigned official website, www.TheGlen.com, Thursday. The new look and feel is designed to enhance the brand and provide a faster, more fan-friendly means of following The Glen online. The first thing fans will notice when visiting www.TheGlen.com is the streamlined homepage and faster loading time.
The new site is designed to coordinate with Watkins Glen International’s 2012 season brochure and renewal ticket forms as well as the soon to be released Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen television commercial. Fans now have the opportunity to integrate their www.TheGlen.com experience on their personal Facebook and Twitter accounts, allowing them to share what they “Like” about The Glen with ease, including individual events and news stories.
Fans will find a convenient “Add to Calendar” function allowing them to add all events, including Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen or NASCAR Sprint Cup Series at The Glen to their Apple, Google, Microsoft Outlook and Yahoo! calendars instantly.
As with the previous website, all event information, traffic and facility maps, directions, merchandise and more are still available at www.TheGlen.com.
Tickets for the 2012 season at Watkins Glen International are on sale now! Fans may purchase their tickets and camping by contacting the WGI ticket office at 866.461.RACE (7223) or logging on to the official website, www.TheGlen.com. Gift certificates, tickets and track merchandise are available for purchase at The Shop located at 2 North Franklin Street in Watkins Glen. The Shop is open 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday-Friday and 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Sunday. Keep up with The Glen on Facebook and Twitter.
– 30 –
- Climate-controlled tents, full slate of entertainment headline 20th anniversary of Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Watkins Glen International boasts first-class fan experience during Sahlen’s Six Hours
- Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy to kick off with Togas, Wine, and Fireworks
- Military Appreciation Day at Sahlen’s Six Hours of the Glen proudly presented by Kaplan University
- Jaguar to sponsor U.S. Vintage Grand Prix at Watkins Glen International