VIP Experience at Finger Lakes Wine Festival Nearly Sold Out!
The RIEDEL Experience Offers Tasters’ Special Treatment
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Of the thousands of wine enthusiasts who attend the 16th Annual Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese, July 13-15, a very select group will receive special treatment during the exclusive RIEDEL Experience. The highlight of the event will be a culinary demonstration with celebrated Philadelphia Executive Chef Matt Levin and one on one tastings with executives from RIEDEL The Wine Glass Company. Only a handful of tickets remain for the $199 experience and Watkins Glen International is expecting a sellout crowd!
Currently the Executive Chef for Philadelphia’s Square Peg restaurant and bar, Chef Levin began his career at New York City’s Aureole, then moved back home to Philadelphia to work at acclaimed restaurants such as Striped Bass, Le Bec-Fin, and Lacroix at the Rittenhouse. It was at these acclaimed restaurants that Chef Levin grew his reputation for pushing the boundaries of culinary creativity.
In addition to meeting RIEDEL executives and the Maverick Chef Levin, RIEDEL Experience tasters’ will be able to enjoy:
- Two day access to the Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- RIEDEL Vinum XL tasting set including the Finger Lakes inspired Riesling Grand Cru glass and a reserve bottle of wine
- Hors d’oeuvres, Yancey’s Fancy Cheese displays and other palette cleansers during Saturday’s events
- A sensory evaluation class with a RIEDEL Crystal tasting specialist
- An interactive cooking demonstration and food & wine tasting with Philadelphia Executive Chef Matt Levin
- Exclusive tasting with the vintners and winemakers from Ravines, Wagner, Heron Hill, Fox Run, Herman Wiemer, Glenora, Red Newt, Hazlitt, Damiani, Dr. Konstantine Frank, Swedish Hill, and Lakewood Wineries.
- Pace car rides around the 2.45-mile road course in an official Watkins Glen International vehicle
- Exclusive and simplified wine claim process
- Climate controlled atmosphere and private reserved parking
Tickets for the 2012 Finger Lakes Wine Festival at The Glen are on sale now! Fans may purchase their tickets and camping by contacting the WGI ticket office in person or by calling 866.461.7223 or logging on to the official website, www.FLWineFest.com. Gift certificates, tickets and track merchandise are available for purchase at The Shop located at 2 North Franklin Street in Watkins Glen. The Shop is open 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday-Friday and 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Sunday. Keep up with The Festival on Facebook and Twitter.
- Westbrook, Valiante take second straight Watkins Glen victory in rain-soaked Sahlen’s Six Hour
- Liddell, Davis claim overall Continental Tire 150 victory at The Glen
- Watkins Glen International wins USA Today's Readers' Choice 'Best NASCAR Track'
- Taster's Banquet highlights Saturday night at Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- 2015 BMW M4 to pace Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen