New to NASCAR Racing? Visit the NASCAR 101 Tent at the Finger Lakes 355 at The Glen
Fans can win Pre-Race Access, Pit Tours and Gatorade Victory Lane Access
Stop by NASCAR101!
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Will the Finger Lakes 355 at The Glen weekend be your first taste of NASCAR racing? Make sure to visit the NASCAR 101 interactive tent located in the Midway near the Pyramid during the August 9-12 weekend. The NASCAR 101 tent will be open Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Speak with fan ambassadors who will be available to explain the scoring system, potential race strategies, what a pit crew really does and much more. Also, test your driving skills on one of our simulators for a chance to win Gatorade Victory Lane passes. Those passes will be awarded each afternoon to the top performers.
If you think you have learned it all (or already know it all), take the 101 quiz and enter to win Pit Tour passes and Pre-Race wristbands for Sunday’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Finger Lakes 355 at The Glen. Winners will be drawn every hour.
A grand-prize winner of the 101 quiz entrees will win tickets to the 2013 Finger Lakes 355 at The Glen.
Feel free to study up before you get here by visiting the new www.TheGlen.com/NASCAR101 page!
Tickets for the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Finger Lakes 355 at The Glen on August 9-12 are available by calling 866.461.RACE (7223) or online at www.TheGlen.com. Keep up with The Glen on Facebook and Twitter with the hashtags #FLX355, #Zippo200 and #ContiDunn200. Download the free mobile app for The Glen at both iTunes and Android market places. Be sure to catch the Finger Lakes 355 at The Glen live on Sunday, August 12 at Noon ET on ESPN.
- Cheez-It 355 weekend complete with live entertainment, autograph sessions
- Glenora Wine Cellars USVGP presented by Welliver kicks off with Friday night events
- Jaguar to pace Glenora Wine Cellars U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Welliver
- National anthem performers announced for Cheez-It 355 weekend
- Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey's Fancy New York's Artisan Cheese returns to Watkins Glen International this weekend