Save Your Spot. Save Your Seat. Fans That Renew Save.
Watkins Glen International fans encouraged to renew early and save
Check you mailbox! Camping and ticket renewal information will be mailed Tuesday, October 9.
WATKINS GLEN, NY – The dust has barely settled from an outstanding 2012 season at Watkins Glen International and yet, The Glen is looking ahead to 2013. Ticket renewal information will ship to all 2012 account holders on Tuesday, October 9.
Fans who renew will save and have the opportunity to upgrade their seats and campsites in advance of the public on-sale date. Those who purchase tickets to return to Watkins Glen International in 2013 before November 12 will also receive a FREE exclusive hat.
There are several ways to renew tickets for the 2013 season at The Glen: online, mail or by calling:
- Visit www.TheGlen.com/Renewals to renew online.
- Mail your completed 2013 Renewal Form to:
Watkins Glen International
ATTN: Contact Center
1801 W. International Speedway Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
- Call 866.461.RACE between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Watkins Glen International offers several payment options. The Glen provides fans the opportunity to participate in the 50/50 Payment Plan or the Four-Payment Plan to secure their 2013 Watkins Glen International event tickets. Payments for the 50/50 Payment Plan are due on the date of purchase and then on April 2. Payments for the Four-Payment Plan are due on the date of purchase and on February 5, April 2 and May 14.
Fans who renew by the November 12 will be able to upgrade and/or relocate their seats and campsites during the upgrade and relocation period, November 26-30. To take advantage of the opportunity, fans may call 866.461.RACE from 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
Renewal customers have the best opportunity to save in 2013 before public ticket sales begin December.
Keep up with The Glen by visiting the official website, www.TheGlen.com, liking The Glen on Facebook and following The Glen on Twitter. Be sure to stop by The Shop, at 2 North Franklin Street in Watkins Glen, Monday – Saturday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Download The Glen’s free mobile app available in both iTunes store and Android marketplace.
- Watkins Glen International's Shop offering specials over Thanksgiving week, Small Business Saturday
- Bully Hill Vineyards renews sponsorship of Watkins Glen International’s 2016 NASCAR K&N Pro Series race
- Watkins Glen International seeks Fan Ambassadors for 2016 season
- NASCAR, Watkins Glen International reach 5-year sanction agreement; 2016 race weekend announced
- WGI announces 20th anniversary Finger Lakes Wine Festival artwork contest