The Glen to Host Viewing Party for Tums Fast Relief 500
Fans Are Invited to Watch Martinsville Race from The Glen Club
Join The Glen for this weekend's TUMS Fast Relief 500 viewing party at The Glen Club on Sunday.
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Watkins Glen International extends an invitation to all race fans to watch the Tums Fast Relief 500 at Martinsville Speedway in luxury from The Glen Club on Sunday, October 28th.
The green flag drops at 1 p.m. in Martinsville and doors to the viewing party at The Glen will open at noon. Admission at the door is $10 for adults and $5 for children six to 10 years of age. All kids five and under will be admitted free of charge. Fans will have the opportunity to win free admission to the viewing party with daily giveaways on Twitter (@WGI) at noon and 5 p.m.
Included in your admission will be buffet-style food with discount beverages available for purchase throughout the day making this a family-friendly and affordable means of watching as the Chase for the Sprint Cup Championship enters the final stretch. Fans will be able to follow all of the action in the luxury of the recently constructed Glen Club perched near the top of the track’s famous Esses.
Fans will have the opportunity to win prizes throughout the race and there will be a 50/50 raffle to benefit a local charity. Merchandise from The Shop will also be available at a discounted price during the event.
This event presents a unique opportunity for fans to visit The Glen during the offseason, though The Glen plans to host future non-racing events in the fall beginning next year.
Ticket sales for the 2013 race season begin December 3. Keep up with The Glen this off-season by visiting the official website, www.TheGlen.com, liking The Glen on Facebook and following The Glen on Twitter. Be sure to stop by The Shop, at 2 North Franklin Street in Watkins Glen, Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. and on Sunday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Download The Glen’s free mobile app available in both iTunes store and Android marketplace.
- National Anthem performers announced for Cheez-It™ 355 weekend at Watkins Glen International
- Wallace, Edwards, Biffle set to appear August 6 & 7 in The Bog at Watkins Glen International
- Watkins Glen International partners donate Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 tickets to soldiers, families
- Friendly Ford and Friendly Dodge Chrysler, Jeep partner with Watkins Glen International for Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Barbosa and Fittipaldi sail to victory, headlining Action Express 1-2 finish in Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen