Additional Advantages to Purchasing WGI Tickets in Advance
New payment plans offered to advance sale orders
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Watkins Glen International announced on Wednesday that fans who secure their 2013 Glen experience during the Advance Sale period may take advantage of newly offered payment plans. There is a Three Payment Plan and a 50/50 Payment Plan available for all camping and ticket purchases made in the Advance Sale period.
Three Payment Plan
The Three Payment Plan provides fans with the flexibility of dividing payments into thirds. The first payment is due at the time the order is placed. Advance sale customers will pay the next third on March 12 and the remaining third on April 21. This payment option is available for fans until March 1.
50/50 Payment Plan
Fans may also choose the Advance Sale 50/50 Payment Plan will pay half immediately and half on April 21. This payment plan is available for fans who purchase prior to April 15.
Either plan may be used to purchase camping and tickets for any of the 2013 events at Watkins Glen International, including: Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen [June 28-30], Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese [July 12-14], NASCAR Sprint Cup Series at The Glen [August 8-11] and Glenora Wine Cellars U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Welliver [September 6-8].
Tickets for Watkins Glen International’s season are on sale now and available at www.TheGlen.com and by calling 866.461.RACE. Gift certificates, tickets, track merchandise and Thunder Road Tours are available at The Shop. The Shop is open Monday-Saturday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Keep up with The Glen on Facebook and Twitter. Download The Glen’s free mobile app from iTunes Store or Google Play.
- Watkins Glen International's Shop offering specials over Thanksgiving week, Small Business Saturday
- Bully Hill Vineyards renews sponsorship of Watkins Glen International’s 2016 NASCAR K&N Pro Series race
- Watkins Glen International seeks Fan Ambassadors for 2016 season
- NASCAR, Watkins Glen International reach 5-year sanction agreement; 2016 race weekend announced
- WGI announces 20th anniversary Finger Lakes Wine Festival artwork contest