Watch The Great American Race at The Glen
Fans invited to The Glen Club to enjoy the Daytona 500
Admission to the Daytona 500 Viewing Party is $10 and free for children five and under.
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Catch all of the action of the 2013 Daytona 500 while enjoying the luxuries of The Glen Club on Sunday, February 24. Watkins Glen International welcomes all NASCAR and Glen fans to join us for a Daytona 500 Viewing Party in The Glen Club.
Doors to the exclusive Glen Club open at noon. Admission is $10 and free for children five and under. Tickets are only available for purchase at the door. There will be a buffet with discount beverages available for purchase. All attendees will have the opportunity to win an assortment of prizes and there will be a 50/50 cash raffle benefiting a local charity.
Tickets for the 2013 season, including the Cheez-It™ at The Glen, will be on sale. Fans who purchase tickets prior to Opening Weekend (April 21-22) have the chance to save more than fans who wait until the season at Watkins Glen International has started.
Tickets for Watkins Glen International’s season are on sale and available at www.TheGlen.com and by calling 866.461.RACE. Gift certificates, tickets, track merchandise and Thunder Road Tours are available at The Shop. The Shop, located in downtown Watkins Glen at 2 North Franklin Street, is open Monday-Friday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Keep up with The Glen on Facebook and Twitter. Download The Glen’s free mobile app from App Store or Google Play.
- Pre-race access pass puts fans at center of the action for Cheez-It 355 at The Glen
- NARRA Sportscar Challenge at The Glen set to feature Trans-Am Championship Classic Tube 100
- Watkins Glen International adds on-site Weather Underground station
- Kyle Busch’s Championship-winning Toyota Camry show car on display at Destiny USA
- Watkins Glen International enlists Varsha, Lally, Bell to help unveil new surface