Watkins Glen International Unveils Online Storefront
The Shop is now available online at www.TheGlen.com
Visit www.TheGlen.com and visit The Shop!
WATKINS GLEN, NY – The Shop, located at 2 North Franklin Street in the village of Watkins Glen, is now located at www.TheGlen.com too! Watkins Glen International successfully unveiled its online merchandise store today.
“Launching the online store provides us with the ability to serve our fans all over the United States and abroad,” Watkins Glen International President Michael Printup said. “We are thrilled that it is in place just in time for the 2013 season at The Glen.”
T-shirts, hats and other collectible items previously only available in-store may now be purchased at The Shop online. Guests are able to select from a variety of items and have them delivered right to their door. Fans can browse the store by visiting www.TheGlen.com and clicking “Merch” on the top navigation bar.
Located in the Finger Lake Region of New York, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in the United States. Tickets for all 2013 events at The Glen are available now. Fans that purchase tickets during the advance sales period have the chance to save over those that purchase during event time. Gift certificates, licensed merchandise, Thunder Road Tours and tickets are available for purchase at The Shop, located in downtown Watkins Glen at 2 North Franklin Street and online at www.TheGlen.com. The Shop is open Monday-Friday 10 a.m. -4 p.m.
- Visions Hotels named Official Hotels of Finger Lakes Beer Festival at Watkins Glen International
- WGI announces 2016 dates for Sahlen's Six Hours, Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Watkins Glen International announces reserved grandstand sell-out of Cheez-It 355
- Logano earns Watkins glen International sweep with Cheez-It 355 victory
- Logano holds off Keselowski to win Zippo 200 at The Glen