Join The Glen for Its Next Party–Glentoberfest!
Live music, craft beers, great food
Tickets on sale now at www.TheGlen.com and by phone at 861.461.7223!
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Watkins Glen International is proud to add Glentoberfest on October 26th to an extensive list of events for the 2013 season. Tickets are on sale now for The Glen’s newest party, featuring live music from Fritz’s Polka Band, craft beers, great food and an atmosphere like nowhere else. Tickets begin at $35 and are available for purchase online at www.TheGlen.com and by phone at 866.461.7223.
Each ticket includes a souvenir mug and two drink tokens. Glentoberfest runs from noon to 5 p.m. on Saturday in the climate-controlled NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Garage. Guests must be 21 years of age to attend.
Fritz’s Polka Band, out of Verona, NY, will provide live music for Glentoberfest. Featured in the hit television show “Breaking Bad” and the film “The Manchurian Candidate,” Fritz’s Band will undoubtedly set the tone for an outstanding atmosphere for The Glen’s newest party.
There is limited RV camping available in Pit Road for Saturday night only. The space includes electric and a shared water hook-up. Pit Road RV camping is available in advance fo $50 and at the gate for $75. For Glentoberfest guests not staying at The Glen, a courtesy checkpoint is available upon departure.
Pace car rides may be available depending on track conditions.
Located in the Finger Lake Region of New York, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in the United States. Tickets for all 2013 events at The Glen are available now by calling 866.461.RACE. Fans who purchase tickets during the advance sales period have the chance to save over those who purchase during event time. Gift certificates, licensed merchandise, Thunder Road Tours and tickets are available for purchase at The Shop, located in downtown Watkins Glen at 2 North Franklin Street and online at www.TheGlen.com. The Shop is open Monday-Friday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- National Anthem performers announced for Cheez-It™ 355 weekend at Watkins Glen International
- Wallace, Edwards, Biffle set to appear August 6 & 7 in The Bog at Watkins Glen International
- Watkins Glen International partners donate Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 tickets to soldiers, families
- Friendly Ford and Friendly Dodge Chrysler, Jeep partner with Watkins Glen International for Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Barbosa and Fittipaldi sail to victory, headlining Action Express 1-2 finish in Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen